FIFA21: Tug of War Tourney

bharat_SS

3 minutes ago, SarwaanM said:

Are you changing from balanced to Attacking or something? Balanced, attacking etc all have diff formations. Could be reason.

Yes, I changed 442 for attacking and 352 for ultra in the team sheet. But in-game it doesn't seem to work. Automatically gets changed to the default Bayern 4231 on all attacking/ultra/defending etc. 

20 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, I changed 442 for attacking and 352 for ultra in the team sheet. But in-game it doesn't seem to work. Automatically gets changed to the default Bayern 4231 on all attacking/ultra/defending etc. 

Are you changing from Main Menu --> Online --> Seasons --> Play Match and then the team sheet?

• Like 1

Table update:

Pulling Stage

Results Table

Head-to-Head

--------------------

Results:

Vaibhav 5-2 Sanwal

Azaan 4-1 Sanwal

Sudhir 2-4 Ashish

Sobi 3-2 Pradeep

Some of these guys can't log in while others are just lazy :P

Edited by bharat_SS
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

Are you changing from Main Menu --> Online --> Seasons --> Play Match and then the team sheet?

No? Hmm. I changed in menus -> customize -> team sheet formation. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work online.

I'll try your method, thanks. 

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

No? Hmm. I changed in menus -> customize -> team sheet formation. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work online.

I'll try your method, thanks. 

What you did is, you saved a Custom Squads. 

What I told you is an Online Squads, which we use in our tourneys :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Joe 3 - 2 brokenblissx

Joe 4 - 2 xzaanx

Well played. Fun matches.

@bharat_SS I have finished all my 6 matches. ?

You played all your matches well in time. Proud of you! :thumbsup:

Also, you did very well in the last few games and got 11 points in the end. I guess only your captain among all teammates can surpass this total :P

--------------------------

Result:

Sudhir 2-1 Palash

On 8/19/2021 at 1:32 AM, bharat_SS said:

Table update:

Pulling Stage

Results Table

Head-to-Head

--------------------

Results:

Vaibhav 5-2 Sanwal

Azaan 4-1 Sanwal

Sudhir 2-4 Ashish

Sobi 3-2 Pradeep

Some of these guys can't log in while others are just lazy :P

Lol i'm the latter, my bad :fear1:

• Like 1

Thank you so much for organizing this amazing tournament @bharat_SSbhai and Azaan Bhai.

It was a privilege being captain to such an amazing team, and Ash ki Team were the perfect players to go up against. 

Our family is getting bigger and bigger, and I couldn't be more excited to whats coming next!

Until the next one <3

• Like 3

Wow!!! All matches have been played, I think that happened for the first time (in a league style tourney). You guys are awesome :thumbsup:

I wanna thank each and every participant for this incredible feat. :majesty:

Really missed @Rahul09 @Ichigo Uzumaki @Ulags and @akhilnair7 in this tourney :(

Congratulations to Sarwaan's Minions, we have won it by a huge margin.  :first:

Well played, Ash Ki Team :thumbsup:

-----------------------------

Final table update:

Pulling Stage

Results Table

Pro Clubs Match

Overall Scorecard

• Like 3

Thank you so much Bharat bhai for yet an amazing tourney! Had loads of fun, we did get our revenge in the pro clubs toh we're barabar :P

Everyone was so professional and amazing, was a pleasure playing with all of you, the community is growing, onto the next! 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sanwal said:

Thank you so much Bharat bhai for yet an amazing tourney! Had loads of fun, we did get our revenge in the pro clubs toh we're barabar :P

Everyone was so professional and amazing, was a pleasure playing with all of you, the community is growing, onto the next! 

No we are not even, what we did to you guys was a thorough thrashing :devil:

And listen, I've got something nice for you, open the following link. I updated goal scorers and goal time after watching the match yesterday. I'm sure you'd love it :D

Pro Clubs Match

I'm very pleased to see the community getting bigger and bigger. There are 3 or 4 more players who have shown interest in playing tourneys from next season.

And, I think we will have at least one more tourney in FIFA21 season. So, fasten your seat belts! :devil:

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It was fun playing after a year.

Will be taking part in all tourneys if/when I get FIFA 22. Thanks for hosting @bharat_SS :thumbsup:

You are welcome, however I think it's the participants who make a tourney memorable, and this one was indeed a memorable one. I am very happy that everyone was very responsible about finishing their games.

Having hosted so many tourneys, I don't remember a tourney when all matches were played. :D

Very happy to hear that you'd be playing more tourneys. You may have previously played tourneys on IVG, but it was your first one with us. So, welcome to the club! :cheers:

Let's have many more in FIFA22 season :D

And guys, I always take credit for organising, but I want to share it with my brothers @TheDribbler @Stevie G and @Keano. 4 of us joined hands (as The Organising Committee :P ) to host some really awesome tourneys during early 2010s. I think I was the first one to disappear when there was no time available. Some of us are not actively involved but that doesn't mean I or any other old timers would ever forget their contribution towards IVG FIFA. I really hope that they get some spare time and start playing again with us :)

Edited by bharat_SS
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

No we are not even, what we did to you guys was a thorough thrashing :devil:

And listen, I've got something nice for you, open the following link. I updated goal scorers and goal time after watching the match yesterday. I'm sure you'd love it :D

Pro Clubs Match

I'm very pleased to see the community getting bigger and bigger. There are 3 or 4 more players who have shown interest in playing tourneys from next season.

And, I think we will have at least one more tourney in FIFA21 season. So, fasten your seat belts! :devil:

You are welcome, however I think it's the participants who make a tourney memorable, and this one was indeed a memorable one. I am very happy that everyone was very responsible about finishing their games.

Having hosted so many tourneys, I don't remember a tourney when all matches were played. :D

Very happy to hear that you'd be playing more tourneys. You may have previously played tourneys on IVG, but it was your first one with us. So, welcome to the club! :cheers:

Let's have many more in FIFA22 season :D

And guys, I always take credit for organising, but I want to share it with my brothers @TheDribbler @Stevie G and @Keano. 4 of us joined hands (as The Organising Committee :P ) to host some really awesome tourneys during early 2010s. I think I was the first one to disappear when there was no time available. Some of us are not actively involved but that doesn't mean I or any other old timers would ever forget their contribution towards IVG FIFA. I really hope that they get some spare time and start playing again with us :)

I'm very happy :hug:Didn't even know the game was recored haha, just saw ash's stream