Call of Duty Vanguard

Mysteryman

So I played Vanguard for around 8 hours over the weekend and liked it overall. That's mainly due to the fast paced game mode of Ship Haus. Surprisingly didn't face any network issues on Jio Fiber too. Still won't purchase at the current price since I'm more into SP games these days but might have a go at it in a year or so...

12 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

So I played Vanguard for around 8 hours over the weekend and liked it overall. That's mainly due to the fast paced game mode of Ship Haus. Surprisingly didn't face any network issues on Jio Fiber too. Still won't purchase at the current price since I'm more into SP games these days but might have a go at it in a year or so...

I bought modern warfare after playing vanguard, did not find it any better than it.

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

I bought modern warfare after playing vanguard, did not find it any better than it.

MW is leagues ahead of vanguard in both SP and MP

• Like 1

Vanguard takes some good things from MW and avoids some poor design choices of MW

Vanguard +ve

1. better maps 

2. Footsteps not as loud to enable running / sprinting

3. less campy

MW

1. better gunsmith,

2. Sound design (especially guns)

3. Better streaks 

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:36 AM, LordSpymaster said:

I'm planning to play this again over the next 2 weeks due to the free MP. Still have no reason to buy it for long term since it really doesn't deserve that price. :thumbdown: