Hades

CarbonCore

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

He didn't beat it ?. I think overlord is joking or something. 

probably, I just saw the last few mins where the quit.

19 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Will post a victory screenshot after sometime. Currently running with a super OP build. All 3 death defiance intact with skelly tooth too and 270 health. Just beat 3rd boss duo

here it is!!!! NOT EVEN 1 LIFE LOST!!

E9FceARVkAMp20p?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4

Loving this game.... Never has a game made be stay up till 3am on a weekday..... I just didn't realize how long I kept playing it. Was experimenting with different weapons. So far, Bow is the definitely my favorite. Reached the 3rd boss with the bow 2nd boss with the sword. Can't get past Meg with the shield & spear, yet and still have to unlock the other weapons.

56 minutes ago, psinide said:

Loving this game.... Never has a game made be stay up till 3am on a weekday..... I just didn't realize how long I kept playing it. Was experimenting with different weapons. So far, Bow is the definitely my favorite. Reached the 3rd boss with the bow 2nd boss with the sword. Can't get past Meg with the shield & spear, yet and still have to unlock the other weapons.

This is all I've been doing. :lol:

Edit: Currently experimenting with the gun and loving it.

Edited by TRMNTR

11 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Currently experimenting with the gun

just follow my build above with gun, it has super OP special. I beat final boss with 57 health remaining and all 3 death defiance as well as skelly tooth all unused

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

just follow my build above with gun, it has super OP special. I beat final boss with 57 health remaining and all 3 death defiance as well as skelly tooth all unused

That's the exact opposite of what I'm trying at the moment. I'm experimenting different combinations for fun. :P

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Meanwhile, still haven't gone past third Arena :fear1: 

It'll keep getting better the more you die and upgrade. I'm still experimenting with different builds to get a feel for the game. The variety is just staggering; so much fun!

31 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Good to see people are actually discussing playing games in game threads 

Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF Global Warming Earth GIF by Bhumi Pednekar

Meanwhile, still haven't gone past third Arena :fear1: 

I'm stuck at the same place... wish there was DS style co-op to cheese this boss.... the 3rd biome always gets me.... I reach there most of the times with all my death defiance intact, then add lucky tooth and enter the biome.. Those f**king chariots though....

The best I've done is reach the boss with 1 death defiance with very low health. Need to be more patient. Will grind for darkness and add more health.

Also want to try other weapons, my inner 'mage' pushes me towards the bow and I am doing well with it, but its not the fastest to clear out rooms.

So guys, get all the keys. Shield is the best weapon for me and do get the upgrade to your skills, there are some skills that are permanent. I was able to reach Hydra after 11 attempts. Damn ! This is like Sekiro or Dark Souls with Greek Backdrop.