Hades

CarbonCore

2 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

Just finished the game in second run. First run was 56 minutes and second run was 36 minutes. What is the fastest time here and how many times do I need to battle Hades for a finished ending.

my fastest victory was 26min55sec

although I had come very close to winning in a run, died during 2nd phase of Hades in the 24th minute as per the onscreen clock counter

I can't figure out how to upgrade the weapons. Afaik I need to have unlocked all the weapons and also have titan blood - I have unlocked all the weapons and also have 3-4 titan blood in my inventory. But I still can't upgrade, I can select the weapon and enter the upgrade screen by pressing the weapon select agin on that weapon but it just doesn't let me use the titan blood to upgrade. Am I missing something here ? 

18 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I can't figure out how to upgrade the weapons. Afaik I need to have unlocked all the weapons and also have titan blood - I have unlocked all the weapons and also have 3-4 titan blood in my inventory. But I still can't upgrade, I can select the weapon and enter the upgrade screen by pressing the weapon select agin on that weapon but it just doesn't let me use the titan blood to upgrade. Am I missing something here ? 

There's a number next to the weapon aspect (like +2), you have to select that number and it'll use Titan blood equal to that number.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

There's a number next to the weapon aspect (like +2), you have to select that number and it'll use Titan blood equal to that number.

Thanks for the quick reply man. I was doing that but it was not happening. I did another run and now it is working :scratchchin:...maybe a bug or something. 

Edited by SuperT

On 9/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, Swunkjyn said:

The Hazard bomb is the most powerful weapon. Its like Kickass and I kept upgrading the Special.

So I broke my own record of 36 minutes with 26 minutes and 41 seconds.

https://pasteboard.co/7CCuN0HjRMpj.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a 16.08 min run of Heat 6 or so with the fists. Merciful End is OP but gets boring fast. Just mindless dash strike spamming. Extremely safe and does a ton of damage. I suppose it is balanced via needing 3 specific boons instead of 2 to get it to work properly.

My favorite weapon is Naegling's board. Dio cast with Ice Wine and Scintillating Feast is just so much fun. Start with Stygian soul and pray for an extra cast from chaos gates and its happy times. Finished heat 8 run with it to get Skelle's noods.  :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Nikushimi