Saints Row - Rebooting

Heaven Angel

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

But at what cost? I really wanted this to be good. Might be one of the worst years for gaming lol. Some really heavy hitters but barren otherwise. Is this how the industry gonna look like in coming years with rising budgets and consolidation?

the only sure shots this year are the sequels - ragnarok / plague tale. and I have a good feeling about Callisto protocol 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

But at what cost? I really wanted this to be good. Might be one of the worst years for gaming lol. Some really heavy hitters but barren otherwise. Is this how the industry gonna look like in coming years with rising budgets and consolidation?

How can it be worst year in gaming when you have ELDEN RING and Ragnarok in a same year? 

And many people will disagree but HFW and Dying Light 2 are also fine games (not GOTY worthy off course but great games nonetheless). But yes, AAA games will come out in lesser numbers nowadays because of exponentially more time required for making games+ covid and WFH is still somewhat hampered the timeline and productivity.

We also have lots of games inbound such as A plague tale requiem, Bayonetta 3, Callisto Protocol, Splatton 3..... we had lots of great indie games this year....Stray, Olli Olli world, Rollerdrome, Teenage mutant Ninja, Sifu and many more....

• Like 1