WWE 2K22

NitroNeo

I don't get how the 2K pin system worked online, you had to be precise about clicking at the right time so that the fast moving pointer is clicked at the time it hits the ever decreasing pin break zone.

Really want them to go to pre-2K Pin system, SD HCTP and SVR OG had a great pin break mexhanic of storing finishers to use them as pin breaks. Maybe than can tweak them and modernize it for current era.

• 1 month later...

Release Date: March 11th, 2022

The overall graphics/presentation look good. The facial expressions, however, look very bland. One of the things that makes sports entertainment 'entertainment' is the fact that the wrestlers 'act' in some sense with their facial expressions.

In all the in-ring clips shown in the trailer, it seems a little jarring to barely see any facial expressions (Bianca Belair vs Rhea Ripley moment).

Of course, all that wouldn't matter much if the gameplay is tight and fun. :fear1:

I think they'll work on the expressions 

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

It is a wrestling game. Facial expressions are not going to impact anything since you won't really be able to see anything when actually wrestling

That is #Sach4lyf man :fear:

• Sad 1

Only gamestheshop has it and the pre order system is F'ed up, no COD, i have to pay Rs.6.4k upfront and won't have any room to cancel my pre-order even on review and release day where if i had COD i could cancel the game on doorstep if it was bad like previous one.

I don't get the GTS monopoly with games, they can't even release a console like amazon and flipkart but they get games that should definitely hit on amazon and walmart owned flipkart. How do i contact amazon india to get wwe 2k deluxe edition ? They do get NBA 2k and it's editions

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, lazycat said:

Only gamestheshop has it and the pre order system is F'ed up, no COD, i have to pay Rs.6.4k upfront and won't have any room to cancel my pre-order even on review and release day where if i had COD i could cancel the game on doorstep if it was bad like previous one.

I don't get the GTS monopoly with games, they can't even release a console like amazon and flipkart but they get games that should definitely hit on amazon and walmart owned flipkart. How do i contact amazon india to get wwe 2k deluxe edition ? They do get NBA 2k and it's editions

https://gamenation.in/Products/Games/WWE-2K22-Deluxe-Edition

8 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Which platform and do you go single player or multiplayer because i have heard and read that 2k have very bad post launch support for this series.

PS5. Mostly single player and couch co op. This would be my first time playing a 2k wrestling game properly. Having said that, if i love the gameplay, would dabble into online for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, Sach4life said:

Cancelled my preorder. Extremely basic things are missing in the GM mode (which were there even in SvR 06). Totally unacceptable

Typical DC hater