Gamescom 2021

1500x500

Join Geoff Keighley on Wednesday, August 25 for gamescom: Opening Night Live at 11a PT /2p ET / 7p BST / 8p CEST - this holiday's biggest games all together on one stage, plus what lies beyond.

Featuring Call of Duty: Vanguard, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Saints Row, TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, and more TBA!

Edited by Heaven Angel

8 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Will we expect significant reveals at the Xbox show or are they kept for Geoff’s opening live show on the 25th? 

One of MS executive has tweeted not to expect new stuff.

They will focus on stuff releasing this year.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm expecting Death Stranding DC trailer since release is next month. Audio hoping there is footage of Infinite SP

343 mentioned in their Dev update that they have plans to show the Campaign but didn't mention Gamescom. *fingers crossed*

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

So which of the Big 3 is there this time? I know MS is there. What about Sony and Nintendo? Also, any list of the major publishers attending this Gamescom? Hope this is better than E3 (Which to me was very disappointing tbqh).

Expecting something from sony/PS5 apart from DS director's cut. Both kojima and sony always throw a bone at Keighley at his events. Despite not being at his E3 show, they unveiled the DS:DC edition and deviation studios deal. 

9 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

343 mentioned in their Dev update that they have plans to show the Campaign but didn't mention Gamescom. *fingers crossed*

With less than 3 months to release no SP footage :unsure:

• Haha 1