Alan Wake Remastered

Mysteryman

15 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Basically people who bought control like me cannot get next gen upgrade…. Only people who bought ultimate edition get free upgrade… 

“There's just one problem: existing Control owners are excluded from that complimentary next-gen upgrade. "The free upgrade path to Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 version of Control is only available for Control Ultimate Edition," publisher 505 Games confirmed in a blog post. So if you've already spent $60 on the base game and $25 on the season pass, you'll need to spend another $40 -- bringing your grand total to $125 -- to play both the original and next-gen optimized versions.”

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/control-ultimate-edition-ps5-xbox-series-x-upgrade-155254893.html

Read somewhere that the developers admitted their error in this pricing. So does that also mean that you won’t buy an Activision or EA game as they charge a lot more for dual entitlement? 

28 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Read somewhere that the developers admitted their error in this pricing. So does that also mean that you won’t buy an Activision or EA game as they charge a lot more for dual entitlement? 

Control UE was announced after I had already bought control for 40$…

they may have admitted their error but still didn’t correct it… 

do you have a link where they said that ? 

Edited by hsk_colossus

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Control UE was announced after I had already bought control for 40$…

they may have admitted their error but still didn’t correct it… 

do you have a link where they said that ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.destructoid.com/505-games-apologise-but-hold-firm-on-control-next-gen-controversy/amp/

38 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

So does that also mean that you won’t buy an Activision or EA game as they charge a lot more for dual entitlement? 

After being ridiculed numerous times for purposely crapping on Sony threads 

This guy is just trying to save face & pretend that he actually cares.

That too all of a sudden for something that happened more than half a year ago.

Just ignore….

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

After being ridiculed numerous times for purposely crapping on Sony threads 

This guy is just trying to save face & pretend that he actually cares.

That too all of a sudden for something that happened more than half a year ago.

Just ignore….

? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTeSrbGNoEWGFcWBUw0TO

I don’t expect much difference between Last Gen & Next Gen versions 

Better Resolution & Textures at best…..obviously haptics if they go for it 

& I hope it includes the two DLC story expansions as those were essential part of the Story Climax  

Looks gr8. Only way ik abt it is from control. Will def play this but will probably rent it or wait for a major sale. Control was brilliant, hope this turns out somewhat like that. The upgrade path was shady but the game is really really good. Altho yes 125$ is just wrong. It actually doesn't quite come to that but u just had an unfortunate series of events. All in all u still gotta admit, control was pretty damn good. I personally got it gr8 from PS+

• 2 weeks later...

709 RS in Epic Games, just FYI.

I returned to Alan wake yesterday again, on PC and xbox 360. Yes, it would be nice to play it again with a remaster because its showing ages now. I think Alan Wake was the game I bought X360 for...It was an amazing experience back then.

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

709 RS in Epic Games, just FYI.

I returned to Alan wake yesterday again, on PC and xbox 360. Yes, it would be nice to play it again with a remaster because its showing ages now. I think Alan Wake was the game I bought X360 for...It was an amazing experience back then.

Came here to post this! Glad I built a PC