Marvel's Wolverine

Heaven Angel

27 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Whats the big deal if there is no blood and gore? Just curious?

There is a visible impact especially in a game where it's Wolverine who can claw his way through almost anything or anyone. After watching Logan (the movie), I can't get myself to watch any of those initial X-Men movies. It's one the reasons why I hated the Sigma version of Ninja Gaiden 2. The dismemberment gave the original game a brutal and visceral feel, instead of having that blue misty sh*t flying around like Sigma did. Then again, that's how I'm wired. I love me some good ol' Hollywood's 80's style action movies with gratuitous nudity and violence and if games can have that, count me in. :D

I also agree with people wanting a linear approach for this one; it makes perfect sense. This is one game which needs to have an action packed no nonsense storyline. We can at least be rest assured that the engine they use now will provide top of the line visual fidelity and performance. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Whats the big deal if there is no blood and gore? Just curious?

When you slash at something with adamantium claws and it does damage but reflects like clouds buster blade of a human instead of dismemberment, its not satisfying. Now in ff7 remake it was still OK because the combat was essentially blunt mellee and the large sharp weapons were for show (this is shown by the fact that the enemies are always unconscious not dead), in wolverine u want gore or at the very very least, dismemberment because his claws r not for show. They are the real deal.

23 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

There is a visible impact especially in a game where it's Wolverine who can claw his way through almost anything or anyone. After watching Logan (the movie), I can't get myself to watch any of those initial X-Men movies. It's one the reasons why I hated the Sigma version of Ninja Gaiden 2. The dismemberment gave the original game a brutal and visceral feel, instead of having that blue misty sh*t flying around like Sigma did. Then again, that's how I'm wired. I love me some good ol' Hollywood's 80's style action movies with gratuitous nudity and violence and if games can have that, count me in. :D

I also agree with people wanting a linear approach for this one; it makes perfect sense. This is one game which needs to have an action packed no nonsense storyline. We can at least be rest assured that the engine they use now will provide top of the line visual fidelity and performance. 

OG Ninja Gaiden 2 is the best Wolverine game

• Like 1