Spider-Man 2

Heaven Angel

Let’s start with the one most of you probably could’ve guessed: Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. We’re so thrilled to continue the journey of both Peter Parker and Miles Morales in their most epic single-player adventure yet, coming exclusively to PlayStation 5 consoles in 2023.

Much of the development team that brought you Marvel’s Spider-Man is returning to produce Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, including Bryan Intihar (creative director) and Ryan Smith (game director). Today’s game footage trailer is merely just a glimpse at what’s in store in terms of the new abilities our heroes will acquire, suits they will wear (more on that some other time), and the villains that will try to hunt them down. And speaking of villains, did you catch that final line at the end of the trailer? We’re so happy to announce that Tony Todd (of Candyman fame) will be voicing the symbiote-fueled Venom in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. We’re also delighted to welcome back Yuri Lowenthal and Nadji Jeter, who will reprise their roles as Peter and Miles respectively. We’ve been fortunate to work with so many incredibly talented actors in our Spider-Man games, and Tony has been such a wonderful addition to the cast.

Edited by Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Why were my marvel's spiderman 2, marvel's wolverine and project eve threads deleted it seemed they were posted before yours. My thread titles were also correct

Both went same time and one was updated with trailer/image while other was empty thread. 

Both went same time and one was updated with trailer/image while other was empty thread. 
What could i do we can't acess the forum from pc our logins are not working. We can only operate from mobile. Idk how you are accessing but working from phone i can't somultenously add images and trailers from phone. I had added all the important details rest could have been added later.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Anyone think they teased 2 Villians in the trailer??

1 is probably kraven (because of the accent), 2nd is Venom

Definitely at least 2 villains including venom obviously. Unsure about Kraven as he works alone too. Guess we find out who is leading those thugs at a later time. 

23 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Spiderman 2018 > God of war 2018, IMO. Can't wait for this one.

Yea same, spodey plays like spodey.

imo it was the most fun and set piece filled spodey game i've played, and pretty much the best PS4 exclusive :fear:

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Coop action will make it truly amazing experience. Really interested how story will work in coop with both Miles and Parker

iirc there is no co-op, it prolly will be like one of them batman arkham games where the sidekick and you would do combos every now and then.

but the sidekick would be ai controlled.