Spider-Man 2

Heaven Angel

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Because there are 2 Spidermen who are on-screen simultaneously….duh 🙄

I think Its gonna work like GTAV  where you switch between different characters anytime you want except when you doing certain story missions

2 hours ago, Kazarka said:

I think Its gonna work like GTAV  where you switch between different characters anytime you want except when you doing certain story missions

Story missions might also alternate 

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I don't think there's enough crime in that city for 2 spoodeys. It's not Gotham :P

Most probably one of two will die in this or get sent to alternate dimension or something

I don't think it'll go that dark. Probably one of them will put their suit back on mantle 

On 5/26/2023 at 3:00 PM, 0verlord said:

Because there are 2 Spidermen who are on-screen simultaneously….duh 🙄

That doesn't mean it'll be co-op .. GTA V has 3 characters on screen simultaneously. This game is doing what GTA V did 2 generations back. 

Feels like nothing less than a miracle now. 

53 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

That doesn't mean it'll be co-op .. GTA V has 3 characters on screen simultaneously. This game is doing what GTA V did 2 generations back. 

Feels like nothing less than a miracle now. 

I only answered his question “why people are expecting this to be co-op”

usually co-op has both characters on screen and Spidey 2 trailer showed both Peter and Miles on screen, so it’s reasonable to expect at that time that this could perhaps be co-op

Difference is not night and day but Difference is there and its noticeable. Spiderman 2 clearly looks and runs much better than previous Spiderman games. 

But my biggest take away from video is how smooth game runs on PS5 especially when swinging across the city. Game looks fun and really polished. I have no complaints whatsoever except where's the release date lol.

1 hour ago, Kumar123 said:

Wonder why they didn't compare the water with other games like Horizon. Does Sony pay these guys or something? 

They don't destroy games. Their criticism is generally level headed. 

Not every game prioritises graphics equally, nor every developer get equal time. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

They don't destroy games. Their criticism is generally level headed. 

Not every game prioritises graphics equally, nor every developer get equal time. 

Hmm. I get why devs wouldn't prioritize water in a Spiderman game, but don't know why they decided to use that section for the showcase then. The water splashes reminded me of PS3 games. 

9 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Hmm. I get why devs wouldn't prioritize water in a Spiderman game, but don't know why they decided to use that section for the showcase then. The water splashes reminded me of PS3 games. 

Graphics weren't best possible, but release is also far away. It can improve and look tad better.

I was more bothered by on the rails set piece. Very annoying, those. 

46 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

I mean, that was the first game lol. Excellent campaign but it's actually an interactive movie. 

Yeah. I am over watching "Stuff " happening on screen while I press a few buttons. Press X for awesome is not what I enjoy anymore.

I mean, how many times will a bridge collapsing or a skyscraper destroyed will look cool to you?