• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So bought this on sale, but looking at the gameplay videos for the career mode I saw that you would get bat sponsorships and milestone prompts for your player (like this is highest score scored by your player) come on right corner but I don’t see anything like while playing, am I missing something or do we need to enable it in settings or something?

15 hours ago, harjas said:

So bought this on sale, but looking at the gameplay videos for the career mode I saw that you would get bat sponsorships and milestone prompts for your player (like this is highest score scored by your player) come on right corner but I don’t see anything like while playing, am I missing something or do we need to enable it in settings or something?

Which sale ? from where ? What Price ?  PS Store still shows the same Price on both USA/IN (52$/3999)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, godspeed4476 said:

is it worth using the HDD space on game pass for this? reviews suggest its broken

Played it 2 months ago . Hardly faced any glitches.  Although I m just talking about the gameplay didn't notice the actions or real life likeness. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, silentassassin said:

Any idea of the witch version ?
Anyone played Cricket 19 on switch on PS4 ?

Thinking to get it on Switch. Will be nice to play on a handheld. 

Switch version has bad framerate and fewer official updates compared to ps4. its still playable & enjoyable.

No idea about C22 on switch but on home consoles it's a big improvement over 19. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Switch version has bad framerate and fewer official updates compared to ps4. its still playable & enjoyable.

No idea about C22 on switch but on home consoles it's a big improvement over 19. 

My initial idea was to buy for PS4. since it has an upgrade option as well.
ill pick up the switch version now as its lot more easier for me to play...  Will pick up the ps5 version later..

8 hours ago, silentassassin said:

My initial idea was to buy for PS4. since it has an upgrade option as well.
ill pick up the switch version now as its lot more easier for me to play...  Will pick up the ps5 version later..

keep an eye on flipkart and amazon for ps4/5 version. Last couple of weeks it was going for as low as 1200-1300. 

• 9 months later...