Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

unknown.png

Later this month marks a very special anniversary for Rockstar Games: 20 years since the original release of Grand Theft Auto III. In honor of the upcoming anniversary, today we are excited to announce that Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be coming to current generation platforms later this year

In addition to carving a new path for the open world genre, Grand Theft Auto III established Grand Theft Auto as a cultural phenomenon, alongside its two subsequent — and equally legendary — entries in the series, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

We’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the Grand Theft Auto fans who have supported the games over the past two decades. Your love and appreciation for these games has helped push the Grand Theft Auto series forward with every iteration.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Rockstar Games Launcher on PC. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will feature across-the-board upgrades including graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements for all three titles, while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals. We’re extremely excited to share more about these groundbreaking titles in the coming weeks — stay tuned!

win.png

Never played III. Played Vice City and San Andreas partially since my modded PS2 with the ₹60 discs would scratch out a lot (that was a huge amount for me back then to spend it again on the same game). So, never got around to finishing these games. But still, had a lot of fun with VC and SA.

I hope they show some proper gameplay. Visuals and controls need to be updated for sure.

I had only completed San Andreas for the first time in 2017 on the PS3. I believe it was that android port done for the PS3 version. Had briefly played Vice City but the controls were completely messed on the PC using the controller, so dropped it.

I'd be in for this bundle provided it does boast a good upgrade. 

• 2 weeks later...