New Member on IVG

excelblazer

have joined this forum from a recommendation from Reddit for community of gamer for connecting and trading games. Have read through some instructions or pinned post and have to say a bit confused with jargons such as LIB FS and was wondering if some one can help me guide to thread where i can find the more details and how can i proceed in building trust in order to make contributions to the community.

12 hours ago, excelblazer said:

have joined this forum from a recommendation from Reddit for community of gamer for connecting and trading games. Have read through some instructions or pinned post and have to say a bit confused with jargons such as LIB FS and was wondering if some one can help me guide to thread where i can find the more details and how can i proceed in building trust in order to make contributions to the community.

LIB IS LIBRARY
FS IS FOR SALE.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, excelblazer said:

@rushaboswal can i keep this thread open? i want to add the links to all guides and rules here so a new user can search this thread and get started with. If this is against rule how can i close this topic.

See what you can put together, based on that we can keep this thread as Guide to new members or something like that if it covers everything..

4 hours ago, excelblazer said:

@rushaboswal can i keep this thread open? i want to add the links to all guides and rules here so a new user can search this thread and get started with. If this is against rule how can i close this topic.

Im not a mod here buddy . You can follow what @Assassins Creed said.