Secret Santa 2021

abhi90

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I miss Babyzelda this time of the year. :fear1::samui:

Is he still around? I remember I was just a kid when he very generously sent me a copy of Super Paper Mario and a Wii classic controller (not for Secret Santa). That was the only legit game I owned other than the bundled Mario Kart Wii. Brings back memories!

Edited by Petey

8 hours ago, Petey said:

Is he still around? I remember I was just a kid when he very generously sent me a copy of Super Paper Mario and a Wii classic controller (not for Secret Santa). That was the only legit game I owned other than the bundled Mario Kart Wii. Brings back memories!

Nah. 

I chatted with him for a bit when he was around - but it seems his phone number has changed. 

42 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nah. 

I chatted with him for a bit when he was around - but it seems his phone number has changed. 

I had messaged him once when he popped up on Telegram a year or so ago, but unfortunately never heard back...

Was probably someone else with his number :(

If anyone's banta is assasins creed fan then you can just bombard him with the bundle that's on steam sale. All the asscreed games till Odyssey for 4K odd. Incredible deal. I would've bought it for myself if I hadn't played all already ?

Edited by ZooZoo

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

My banta hasn't been that active on IVG, hardly any clues :wallbash:

Dig the past history and figure out what kinda game threads he is commenting on and then take an educated guess. If his steam ID or PSN is there then check steam wishlist and then PSN trophylist to figure out what he has already. 

12 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

If anyone's banta is assasins creed fan then you can just bombard him with the bundle that's on steam sale. All the asscreed games till Odyssey for 4K odd. Incredible deal. I would've bought it for myself if I hadn't played all already ?

Just FYI, I am no longer AssassinsCreed fan :fear1:

• Haha 3

If someone's such a big AC fan, wouldn't they already own all the games ? :lol:

Dig the past history and figure out what kinda game threads he is commenting on and then take an educated guess. If his steam ID or PSN is there then check steam wishlist and then PSN trophylist to figure out what he has already. 

Did that.

Not helpful.

• Like 1