The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

20 hours ago, Pushy said:

lovey dovey

on road?

15 hours ago, Pacifier said:

That is one sweet looking ride. Congratulations Athek :cheers:

13 hours ago, ACIDICBRAT said:

Congrats man, Hands down this is one of my favourite bike out there, Ride safe buddy!

Thanks guys, @Pushy 2.67 lacs

• Like 1

Thinking of getting the Classic 500 Stealth Black edition. Any users out here? Test drove the classic 500, and I really like the feel. This edition comes with dual disc brakes, fuel injection and matte black finish. 

Will mostly be using it for city commute plus occasional long distance rides. Reviews/comments/suggestions are welcome. I am mostly looking for ride comfort (for both the rider and the pillion, ruling out the Duke).

Edited by l33tmaniac

I've been riding Thunderbird 350 & Standard 500. If you're looking for ride comfort then you can't go wrong with Classic. The bike is so heavy you don't even need to be worried about balancing. The ride will really be 'Royal' :)

But if you're looking for quick acceleration or higher top speeds you'll be disappointed. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@AtheK How is the bike doing so far? I went ahead and booked one in Red from the same dealer you bought. Two and half months (working days) of waiting period currently.

Also, how much can I sell an Intruder 150 which is close to 3 months old and 1700 km on the odo? Paid 1.2 l for it in December.

Edited by R a g h u

14 hours ago, R a g h u said:

@AtheK How is the bike doing so far? I went ahead and booked one in Red from the same dealer you bought. Two and half months (working days) of waiting period currently.

Also, how much can I sell an Intruder 150 which is close to 3 months old and 1700 km on the odo? Paid 1.2 l for it in December.

The bike is doing well, except for some minor issues. Hopefully by the time you get the bike, those are resolved.

As for intruder, i am not sure, but i am guessing you can start from 1.05 and see how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Last year I was looking at changing the tyres on my kwid from 155/80 R13 to something with a wider thread however I never got around to doing it mainly because my tyres still had about 5-6k kms in them.

However now due to an issue with the alignment my front left tyre has deteriorated badly over the past 4 months while the left has a couple k left. The rear has about 3-4 k left but I'm making the change anyway.

Anyway here's the options I have and I'd appreciate help with the selection.

175/70 R13

Ceat Model Unsure - 3500

Goodyear Model Unsure - 3900

Bridgestone B290 - 4400

Bridgestone B250 - ????

Yokohama Earth 1 - 3850

Kenda Komet 23 - 2700

Michelin XM2 - 4850

Apollo 4G - 3700

Apollo XL - 4000

I find the prices a bit on the higher side by about 300-600 bucks. Any guidance?

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to purchase car for me i recently learned how to drive budget 10 Lac max 

Since I'm 6'1 most cars don't fit well for me, I have been thinking between Baleno, i20 active and Ford Ecosport since comfort is very important to me not sure which would suit for me. Being long legs I also looked at wrv but not sure please advise further on this since it's a first car 

58 minutes ago, DinJo said:

I'm looking to purchase car for me i recently learned how to drive budget 10 Lac max 

Since I'm 6'1 most cars don't fit well for me, I have been thinking between Baleno, i20 active and Ford Ecosport since comfort is very important to me not sure which would suit for me. Being long legs I also looked at wrv but not sure please advise further on this since it's a first car 

Have you looked at Ciaz?

Why not etios go? Its more comfortable than i20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk