The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

54 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Can someone get me a TeamBHP ID by writing a good essay there ? Have tried twice in the past and failed :ranting:

Haha it's random :giggle:

Wat do you need to ask, if urgent I can help you out!

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Can someone get me a TeamBHP ID by writing a good essay there ? Have tried twice in the past and failed :ranting:

WTF. Just spend 15 mins man. Or now, try Chatgpt. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

am sure the pundits in Team BHP will ask Chatgpt whether this was written in ChatGPT

I think the validation is not about your language prowess, but your intent.  They just want to weed out spammers and people who have no interest in automobiles.  Try it might just work, worst case- one more rejection 😂

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

am sure the pundits in Team BHP will ask Chatgpt whether this was written in ChatGPT

It's...not so difficult tbh. Just answer the questions honestly, take some time to provide long-ish replies (think of it like an annoying girlfriend you love). 

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's...not so difficult tbh. Just answer the questions honestly, take some time to provide long-ish replies (think of it like an annoying girlfriend you love). 

Also third time is a charm ? Let me try !

23 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Of course it's a Thar! 

Most Thar owners have easily overtaken most Fortuners owners in the douchebag category. 

Such a shame as both are fine cars in their segments driven by morons. 

Edited by harsh1387

• 1 month later...

So I bought a dashcam and waiting for it to arrive. Have few queries for the experienced peeps though:

1) Where is the ideal place on windshield to mount it since it is a two way dashcam? I cant just put it behind the rearview mirror as that will obstruct the second camera that covers the cabin. Should i put it on top right above the driver side or top left on the passenger side or some other place? Or should i place it in center but a bit lower than the rearview mirror.

2) Do you know any good garages which can send a mechanic to home to install it? If not, I will visit a garage which can install it at a decent cost.