Sign in to follow this  
Chaztin

The Automobile Thread

8 hours ago, avanildutta said:

Guys which should i opt for within 14L range cars.. Mainly eyeing for compact suv like S cross new, ecosport new. Diesel engine..
Or a total different league XUV500 my uncles used but very rare used. Top notch top of the line model for 9L..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

You're comparing cars across segments. Ecopsort is a compact SUV, SCross is a crossover, and XUV 500 is a full size SUV. 

That being said, the ecosport is very cramped, and will is just a hatch on stilts. I never liked the feel and was very uncomfortable to drive long distances in it. 

SCross is a very good bet. Not much I can add to it however. 

Did you consider the Creta? Fantastic design, pretty good engine, and quite room inside too. 

That being said, how old is the XUV, how many km, and what variant is it? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, avanildutta said:

Guys which should i opt for within 14L range cars.. Mainly eyeing for compact suv like S cross new, ecosport new. Diesel engine..
Or a total different league XUV500 my uncles used but very rare used. Top notch top of the line model for 9L..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

If it's uncle used and in the family get the xuv eye closed, 9 lacs is a very good price. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pushy said:

lovey dovey

on road?

15 hours ago, Pacifier said:

That is one sweet looking ride. Congratulations Athek :cheers:

13 hours ago, ACIDICBRAT said:

Congrats man, Hands down this is one of my favourite bike out there, Ride safe buddy!

Thanks guys, @Pushy 2.67 lacs

• Like 1

Thinking of getting the Classic 500 Stealth Black edition. Any users out here? Test drove the classic 500, and I really like the feel. This edition comes with dual disc brakes, fuel injection and matte black finish. 

Will mostly be using it for city commute plus occasional long distance rides. Reviews/comments/suggestions are welcome. I am mostly looking for ride comfort (for both the rider and the pillion, ruling out the Duke).

Edited by l33tmaniac

I've been riding Thunderbird 350 & Standard 500. If you're looking for ride comfort then you can't go wrong with Classic. The bike is so heavy you don't even need to be worried about balancing. The ride will really be 'Royal' :)

But if you're looking for quick acceleration or higher top speeds you'll be disappointed. 

• Like 1

@AtheK How is the bike doing so far? I went ahead and booked one in Red from the same dealer you bought. Two and half months (working days) of waiting period currently.

Also, how much can I sell an Intruder 150 which is close to 3 months old and 1700 km on the odo? Paid 1.2 l for it in December.

Edited by R a g h u

14 hours ago, R a g h u said:

@AtheK How is the bike doing so far? I went ahead and booked one in Red from the same dealer you bought. Two and half months (working days) of waiting period currently.

Also, how much can I sell an Intruder 150 which is close to 3 months old and 1700 km on the odo? Paid 1.2 l for it in December.

The bike is doing well, except for some minor issues. Hopefully by the time you get the bike, those are resolved.

As for intruder, i am not sure, but i am guessing you can start from 1.05 and see how it goes.