The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Today i Got my Car Customized again :bigyellowgrin: got rid of the Decalz and vinlys from the body Repainted my ride , and Got new 16 inches Lenso Rimz with Shinny Metallic black paint for the Rimz..

the interiors remain the Same with the Half cut Steering wheel :scratchchin:

will soon post the picz of it :nono:

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
Acha donz bhai...what abt the engine...any mods..swap etc??

Also Evo kabhi le raha hai bhai??

No engine swap bro...

jus tiny mods for the engine { coz mom doesnt allow speed LOL }

abt the Evo... yeah i'm gonna get it but not sure if in India coz next year im not gonna be here going to usa. will get it there then :)

PARKINLOT.jpgImage016.jpgSIMPLYAMAZIN.jpgg.jpg

DAMANSRYD.jpg

RAWMACHINECALLEDDONZ.jpg

The Carbon Fibre thingi is fake the hood is not black...

my friendz edited da pic ....

Got rid of my Decalz and Vinlyz its lookz kinda boring...

but the Evo kit saves Da day :)

Could be a base tube is with built in amp and you only need capasitators if you have two amp and above.. i think..

dont know abt the bass tube , but if u need a good output using a good amplifier , capacitor make a good amount of differnce.

but whatever the case is u cannot get good sound without an ampli, a normal woofer of 800 watts without an amplifier and a capacitor would be as good as a normal woofer.

ok here's ma Bike, it's Honda CBR 1000 Limited Edition, brought it from Pune for rs.6.8 lakhs, da pics:

maBike1.jpg

maBike2.jpg

maBike3.jpg

maBike4.jpg

maBike5.jpg

maBike6.jpg

maBike7.jpg

yeah baby, drool on it coz u ain't gettin' it.

i may bring this beauty when i come for a GI m33t in Mumabi, u never know when the surprise hits ya...

Edited by pushy

new one costs around 9 lakhs(LE) but they are very very rare to buy new(or none) becoz it's LE(just 500 bikes made, i guess), so thats y i opted for second hand. LE FTW!!

tell me, u buy a car worth 7-8 lakhs how many ppl say OMG look at teh car it's f'ing awesome, no one says that, but when i vroom past the public, they r like jaw dropped to see teh bike, plus firing of the bike>>>>>>>than those of teh cars.

Edited by pushy

what i meant was that getting a second hand bike at that price is a total rip off, doesn't matter if it's a LE or any regular version, and yea i know people turn their heads for bikes but mind it as even a new p220 can do the same thing as ur cbr1000 which is..........making people turn their heads, i think people in india are crazy about bikes

^^take myself as a classic example, btw there r many ppl out here in India who have Harley Davidson's, Yamaha R's, etc.. n they r all imported...

Edited by pushy

lol i saw one episode of NDTV Raftaar, they were testing yamaha's superbikes on mumbai pune highway, they couldn't take the bikes beyond 200kmph due to lame traffic, so in a nutshell even highways aren't ideal for super bikes, but there are risk takers among us