IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

WhiteWolf

IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

f07b21f6-2e4a-471f-a545-745df6f18d31.jpg

Game with highest votes in poll will be official ivg game of the year (Voting closes Dec 31st). Iam pretty sure most popular games are covered. if your game is missing then post it in comment section. Old remasters and Directors cut not included.

Members can post their personal top 3 in comments section. Only top 3 not top 5 or 10 lol

Here are my personal top 3 games of 2021 -

Hitman 3 -My GOTY 2021

Runners up -

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

Halo infinite.

Please post yours. :)

Note - No console Wars or flame bait sh*t in this thread or i report to mods

Edited by Joe Cool

• WhiteWolf changed the title to IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

I haven't played any of these games :( . 

Even during lockdowns only played games which were released earlier . Apart from that played few games on switch which too were released earlier . 

2021 was a complete washout for me personally in terms of gaming . Hopefully 2022 would be better.  

Voted for Halo Infinite for my GOTY specifically because I am in love with MP ranked arena and the music - I could play it for hours even after a tiring work day. I personally an a big SP campaign guy and no MP sticks with me but Halo Infinite MP ranked arena is just too good. I am really surprised that I am liking MP of any game this much

Runners up and all amazing, in no order- 

FH5

RnC Rift Apart

Returnal

I haven't had a chance to play but I expect them to be a blast -

GotG

Psychonauts 2

Others that I would like to play someday -

It Takes Two

Deathloop

I also played Sekiro this year which is my SP GOTY. I enjoyed this the most, specifically the battle with "Owl (Father)"