IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

WhiteWolf

IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

ROFL, i started halo, master chief was bossing around the guy like a egomaniac the story felt like i couldn't care less, also tales of arise is on that list, so halo can do whatever with it's MP but a cross platform gem like tales of arise with it's amazing story focused on slavery and delivered with sublime cell shaded graphics easily beat whatever story they put out to sell a FPS game.

RPG story vs FPS story is unfair comparison. Story is integral to RPGs. It's like comparing multiplayer mode in Halo Infinite vs Tales of Arise.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

george rr martin GIF

☝️ And this guy is Santa Claus 

One legit criticism of story would be enough. I will even accept "boring" as legit (It's not).

I'm actually surprised by how much I'm loving the Halo campaign. Surprised because it does feel pretty bare-bones as far as open-world games go, and the lack of co-op is a disappointment too.

But the gameplay is so goddamned good that the simplicity in its design (which may or may not be intentional) actually works in its favour. It's just pure, unadulterated fun.

I still very much prefer the MP, but whenever I do boot up the campaign, I always find it hard to put down.

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

But what about the MP though. It absolutely slaps. 

Will try it later but you can't give GOTY to a game on a single aspect like MP, RDR2 lost at TGA in 2018 because it's MP component players paid for wasn't even available. Not go go too deep in halo as it's famous for it's MP and it single player story felt just ok to me.

Tales of arise has one single player element and it does it great.

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

Will try it later but you can't give GOTY to a game on a single aspect like MP, RDR2 lost at TGA in 2018 because it's MP component players paid for wasn't even available. Not go go too deep in halo as it's famous for it's MP and it single player story felt just ok to me.

Tales of arise has one single player element and it does it great.

RDR2 won a ton of other goty awards though.

In a lot of peoples minds the SP of RDR2 more than makes up for the lack of (or bad) MP. 

Similar for halo

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

RDR2 won a ton of other goty awards though.

In a lot of peoples minds the SP of RDR2 more than makes up for the lack of (or bad) MP. 

Similar for halo

To be fair GOW was the best game.

Edited by Snake

8 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Only mp. 

Sp sucks more than......nevermind. 

7 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Story is non existent. 

Definitely #notmyGoTY 

Agree, it may be a shitty overrated game too.. but creating Alt accounts to win it over is more Shitty

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Agree, it may be a shitty overrated game too.. but creating Alt accounts to win it over is more Shitty

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Better than creating alt accounts to abuse members & their families (whom one doesn’t even know) :lol: 

Also I’m pretty sure alt accounts to punch fake votes weren’t one sided.  

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Better than creating alt accounts to abuse members & their families (whom one doesn’t even know) :lol: 

Also I’m pretty sure alt accounts to punch fake votes weren’t one sided.  

and sending movie spoilers to multiple member. ????

• Haha 2