IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

WhiteWolf

IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its such a low effort way though, to create alt accounts and only use it to add a vote, very easy for anyone to notice and have it removed.

So, wouldn't be surprised if those accounts were created to make those look bad who disagree with poll :/

Edit: And that fool spoiled Squid Games through PM, was not interested to watch that, I'm still not :D 

Edited by gecko89

28 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lets perma ban if we have a match..  I know who would that be

Thinking Reaction GIF

Name and shame…. And ban

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

He spoiled Death Note also in the same message :rofl: 

Yeah he's banned for 6 months. Should've been permanent. And I just bought the damn game from EGS with an intention to finish it this time. I don't understand why people are so fking dumb with spoilers, and then come back with "you should've finished it by now".

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its all done by one single guy.. nvm.. guess he had nothing else to do :rofl:

Who was it

24 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah he's banned for 6 months. Should've been permanent. And I just bought the damn game from EGS with an intention to finish it this time. I don't understand why people are so fking dumb with spoilers, and then come back with "you should've finished it by now".

Dude :(

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The cross section of folks with motive and amount of free time to pull something of sort off is not very wide :lol:

The motive could be anything, either to get GoTG to win thereby making Halo lose, or simply make an intentionally low effort play to make those not agreeing with poll to look bad.

Edited by gecko89