IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

PS Fan

IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:17 PM, playstationdude said:

Actually story is pretty thin. But otherwise gameplay and world design are good. Wouldnt really put it in goty category though.

Halo infinite story is pretty meh but gameplay is solid. World is also nothing special but gameplay was god tier. It made into my top 3 based on gameplay alone.

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo infinite story is pretty meh but gameplay is solid. World is also nothing special but gameplay was god tier. It made into my top 3 based on gameplay alone.

In my top 3 just for music alone, in campaign.

23 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Someone didn't like Halo was leading. So they made 3 new accounts and voted for GOTG.

I have no words. 

GOTG but not Returnal?  That's surprising tbh coz GOTG is multiplatform not exclusive, but still funny :lol:

Edited by WhiteWolf

23 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Creating alts to vote? People taking this poll way too seriously ?

Wdym?. sh*tting on my thread like this ? :slap:Its bigger and more prestigious than Game Awards. Beyaatch. :chair:

:P

Edited by WhiteWolf

21 hours ago, radicaldude said:

As I have said before, only known member's (with a certain amount of karma (posts, reactions etc)) should be allowed to vote in such polls to conserve the "sanctity" of the entire process. 

Most important rule

- DO NOT VOTE IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME 

:P