IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021 (VOTE NOW)

WhiteWolf

IVG GAME OF THE YEAR 2021  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I must be in the minority who enjoyed all 3 of the new TR games. Not sure if you remember how bad angel of darkness was.

Yup, I just put 40 hrs in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. 

Enjoyed them.

Also GOTG is a surprise. Doesn't look too good in gameplay videos. Maybe it's better to play instead of watching videos.

Edited by Vaibhavp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

I enjoyed them as well.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Enjoyed them.

Also GOTG is a surprise. Doesn't look too good in gameplay videos. Maybe it's better to play instead of watching videos.

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

No. 

I must be in the minority who enjoyed all 3 of the new TR games. Not sure if you remember how bad angel of darkness was.

I have just completed SoTR main story and plan to complete all tombs and crypts. Do you recommend anything else that I should do?

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yes, everyone who thought its a crap seeing videos are surprised how its turned out.. Not sure if Series S has a 60 FPS mode but I recommend playing that..

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I have just completed SoTR main story and plan to complete all tombs and crypts. Do you recommend anything else that I should do?

Make sure to do Definitive Edition tombs. They come up as side missions with a solar eclipse sign at the bottom. 

They flesh out story of side characters pretty well. And tombs are quite a bit more elaborate compared to campaign tombs.

Outside of that, just keep playing till you had enough. Lots of tombs and crypts to explore.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes, everyone who thought its a crap seeing videos are surprised how its turned out.. Not sure if Series S has a 60 FPS mode but I recommend playing that..

No 60 fps mode. 

But am fine with 30 if game is good. Will check it later.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:51 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Enjoyed them.

GoTG isn’t much better playing than it is watching a lets play video. I finished the game, and it was a fun ride. But it had to do with the excellent dialogue and voice over of the cast. The gameplay is just meh. I just kept playing to see how the story would turn out and to be a part of the interactions between the crew.

Edited by Nikushimi
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

My GOTY from 2021 released games: GOTG

My GOTY if all games I played this year were eligible: DS:DC

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Hello, fellow Death Stranding fan. I'm so glad I didn't listen to all the game journos sh*tting on the game and went for it. Such a masterpiece. 

200.gif