Spiderman: No Way Home Spoiler Thread

Snake

5 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

What was the second post-credits scene? I saw the first one with Tom Hardy and a little piece of the parasite left behind in this world.

Loved the movie, BTW! Toby looks old (good, but just old), and makes me feel old, too. :(

Trailer for Strange 2, I'm sure it'll be on youtube tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Man I was really hoping for more of the other spoodermen, but I loved how they were mentors on his way to a more mature character. Finally we gonna see the Gareeb mode spiderman again.

I liked Venom scene more than the trailer though, I guess the little piece didn't have enough cognition to be sent back.

Tobey Maguire was the reason I was hyped as much as I was. Imma go watch it again tomorrow.

I really hope thor's in there too to interact with Loki.

Some people wanted Tony to return for spiderman but I figured it won't happen considering Strange's 1 way to win.

Wanted to see Maguire vs JJ but he didn't have much of a role sadly.

Edited by BrainyZombie

I always said that Garfield was the best Spidey that was stuck in shitty movies. Glad he got to shine here.

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Btw the ending didn't make sense. How does everyone forgetting Peter Parker fix everything?

He went with the nuclear option to wipe Peter from the timeline itself. I don't know how the initial plan to wipe everyone's memory would've worked anyway. Mysterio's recording is still there, JJ broadcast is still recorded, thousands of twitter/FB/Insta posts about Peter being Spidey are still there. People will catch up in a day.

Also curing Doc Oc does fkall to save him, he still has to sacrifice himself to save the city. He was pulled from the moment when the reactor was about to blow up, and he will go back right to that moment :rofl: 

• Haha 1

Yeah but the falling scene finishes in a flash like he's saving any other random character. A sight building up of tempo, bit of close-ups, slo-mo and a rousing BGM couldve made it better. 

This! Exactly I was thinking the same at that time. It was a predictable scene and could have been much better.

But look at the bright side dude, at least we got this awesome scene! One of my favorite scenes.

Garfield really stand out in this movie.

55 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I always said that Garfield was the best Spidey that was stuck in shitty movies. Glad he got to shine here.

He went with the nuclear option to wipe Peter from the timeline itself. I don't know how the initial plan to wipe everyone's memory would've worked anyway. Mysterio's recording is still there, JJ broadcast is still recorded, thousands of twitter/FB/Insta posts about Peter being Spidey are still there. People will catch up in a day.

Also curing Doc Oc does fkall to save him, he still has to sacrifice himself to save the city. He was pulled from the moment when the reactor was about to blow up, and he will go back right to that moment :rofl: 

Same with Electro. I think they are going back in different places otherwise it makes no sense.

Let's talk best/favorite scenes guys.

Entry of other 2 spiders.
MJ falling scene.
All spiders Huggin scene.
DareDevil is Spidey's lawyer. Charlie Cox no less!!!
Other 2 spidey consoling and telling him about their loss for which they blame themselves. Emotional overload scene.

The whole chemistry of all 3 spiders.

And...... A scene no one is talking about...

Tom's spider sense sensing Green Goblin's intentions! The moment peter started to walk once he started getting that sense till the time he webs Goblin!!!! When all the villains are around him staring at him. Man that was tense!!!!!!

Masterpiece of a movie :majesty:

The Spiderman 3 that we were all waiting for!!!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dante77 said:

MJ falling scene.
Other 2 spidey consoling and telling him about their loss for which they blame themselves. Emotional overload scene.

Tom's spider sense sensing Green Goblin's intentions! The moment peter started to walk once he started getting that sense till the time he webs Goblin!!!! When all the villains are around him staring at him. Man that was tense!!!!!!

My holy sh*t moment was when Charlie Cox showed up as Matt Murdock. I had lost hope for new DD season but maybe there's a chance now. I'm going to rewatch all three seasons now.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, dante77 said:

MJ falling scene.

When Daredevil catches the brick. 

When Spidey defeats Dr Strange.

When Spider-Man takes control of Dr Ock's tentacles

When they did version of pointing meme in the lab.

• Like 1

When Daredevil catches the brick. 
When Spidey defeats Dr Strange.
When Spider-Man takes control of Dr Ock's tentacles
When they did version of pointing meme in the lab.

Wait? Pointing meme is there? In the lab? When? I missed it I think. You talking about them pointing each other right?

And Charlie Cox catching the brick was so badass.
@CarbonCore - Charlie Cox outright denied his role in this movie. That made me hopeless, so seeing him was the biggest surprise of the movie for me too.