Spiderman: No Way Home Spoiler Thread

Snake

I like that Andrew didn't trust his webs this time to save MJ, he went in personally to scoop her up.

10 hours ago, BrainyZombie said:

I think venom's gotta grow a bit to gain cognition, like how Carnage was a separate entity from venom starting from a small blob. That little bit probably doesn't have memories to begin with.

I don't think there's any logic to it, they just wanted an excuse to bring Venom into MCU.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

In the movie when Tobey said he have a back problem while swinging is the real projection of what he was going through while filming Spiderman 2. Sony said Tobey still continued despite of his pain. 

also tobey saying to garfield that he is amazing at what he does and he is an amazing at being a Spiderman :D.. so many times he used the word amazing in that scene hinting at the amazing spider man series

• Like 1

Highlights for me - 

"I am something of a scientist myself."

"Do you shoot that stuff from your wrists only or does that come out of anywhere else?"

"Compared to you guys, I am lame." "No, you are amazing."

"Yes Yes, I am Peter Three."

"Avengers? What is that thing? Are you part of a band?"

and the biggest highlight was the evil Strange in Multiverse of Madness trailer. Venom thing felt like a marketing gimmick to raise hype for Venom 2. 

1 hour ago, him2anshu said:

and the biggest highlight was the evil Strange in Multiverse of Madness trailer. Venom thing felt like a marketing gimmick to raise hype for Venom 2. 

Oh yes!! that is going to amazing... :wOOtjumpy:

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Multif**kingVerse..  Kya Movie Hai :majesty: Faad diya ek dum.. 

Need to rewatch again once 4K is up on OTT.. the theatre clarity with with IMAX 3D was so underwhelming.. Hate 3D.. should have just gone for 2D..

2D shows are empty. I missed all the hooting and screaming so I'm going again for IMAX show just to scream with other people :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

2D shows are empty. I missed all the hooting and screaming so I'm going again for IMAX show just to scream with other people :lol: 

I screamed with fans on 1st day 1st show and going again on Sunday to scream once again.:wOOtjumpy:

Edited by ZooZoo

Watched it in a packed IMAx last night. The show ended at 3 :lol:

Anyway, thoughts: 

Strange is a little bit of a bitch. Decided to do the spell, then let a kid tell him what to do, then messed up the spell, then blamed the kid. What a biatch. 

Speaking of crying, that’s most of what Garfield does in the movie. Why is he crying all the damn time? That face he makes when he catches MJ made me spit my drink out :P 

That power station sequence (first electro-sandman encounter) and ‘spider-men assemble’ were genuinely well done. So pretty. 

Also, that forgetting spell, does it create an alternate reality? Coz it will not be too difficult to find a video, picture etc in some server somewhere to bring back reality. 

Soon as May said those magic words, I knew she was going to drop. Too bad. Tomei so damn cute. 

This is a popcorn flick, but even then, good actors really make a difference. Holland is ace. 

Also, who called Garfield “a kid”? :rofl: 

• Like 1

I think that biyatchness suits Strange's character. He did the spell because he likes to play around with dark arts and just need an excuse to do those kinda spells.

Garfield is a damn good actor. Check out his Tick Tick Boom movie. They have shown him crying since he never got closure. He lost MJ and then just got bitter version of himself. Here he was trying to redeem himself.

Watched it today. Loved it so much. -chefs kiss- 

Every single scene with 3 boys was magical, like a dream come true.

Tobey is my fav and I absolutely started hooting when he arrived. Was gushing during every one of his scenes. Seeing Tobey's villains again was also great. 

Garfield was better in this than in his own movies lol. Honestly even though I disliked his movies, he was was best part of them and I feel like kinda bad for him. The whole scene where they assure him "You ARE Amazing, dude" almost felt a like nod to how he gets treated like the black horse. 

Tom Holland and co were pretty good, pretty much the same as what they've done till now in the MCU. Feel like this one was the best Holland movie so far. 

I'd give anything to watch more movies with all 3 guys. 

Some nitpicks. There were plently of wierd plot stuff going on where its clear they tried to stretch things.

• Dr Strange being weirdly a massive dick for the whole movie, not taking any responsibility for his failed spell and putting it all on the shoulders of a teenager. Feels like all his character development from his own movie was undone and it was his pre-accident self talking.
  • Dr Strange inept as f**k (gets trapped in his own dimension???? cant properly establish requirements of a spell before casting it???) 
  • Some characters making it through even though they didn't know who Spider-Man was, like Eddie Brock and Electro. Electro even jokes that he thought Spidey was black. So why did the spell affect him lmao
Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Watched it today. Loved it so much. -chefs kiss- 

Every single scene with 3 boys was magical, like a dream come true.

Tobey is my fav and I absolutely started hooting when he arrived. Was gushing during every one of his scenes. Seeing Tobey's villains again was also great. 

Garfield was better in this than in his own movies lol. Honestly even though I disliked his movies, he was was best part of them and I feel like kinda bad for him. The whole scene where they assure him "You ARE Amazing, dude" almost felt a like nod to how he gets treated like the black horse. 

Tom Holland and co were pretty good, pretty much the same as what they've done till now in the MCU. Feel like this one was the best Holland movie so far. 

I'd give anything to watch more movies with all 3 guys. 

Some nitpicks. There were plently of wierd plot stuff going on where its clear they tried to stretch things.

• Dr Strange being weirdly a massive dick for the whole movie, not taking any responsibility for his failed spell and putting it all on the shoulders of a teenager. Feels like all his character development from his own movie was undone and it was his pre-accident self talking.
  • Dr Strange inept as f**k (gets trapped in his own dimension???? cant properly establish requirements of a spell before casting it???) 
  • Some characters making it through even though they didn't know who Spider-Man was, like Eddie Brock and Electro. Electro even jokes that he thought Spidey was black. So why did the spell affect him lmao

Venom from Toby's universe knew about Peter Parker and some are saying that all symbiotes are connected so he knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man. Some are saying he fell through the crack when Dr Strange was unable to close it for a short while.

Good catch about Electro though. No idea how he came through lol.

Finally saw this movie

3rd best Spoodey movie.

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

This was me every free minutes.

Andrew Man got an amazing pop when he showed up. But the crowd lost its sh*t when The OG Tobey Man came through.

They all had their roles, Tobey as the veteran who has processed his loss and can now give out advice on how to deal with it. Andrew as the spoodey who still can’t get over losing Gwen and has gone down a darker path with Holland who has just lost his version of Uncle Ben and is still angry 

Also people hooted and whistled when Murdock was revealed. Also lol that Happy played Foggy in the Daredevil movie.

All 3 Spoodeys working together and launching themselves with Tobey Man going WWWOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! :cry: goosebumps 

So many callbacks to the raimi movies, loved every second of it….speaking o callbacks Defoe chewing up the scenery like nobody’s business. One of the GOAT superhero villians., also him Just Batista bombing then spine busting Holland…. So good. Molina was great too especially his reunion with Tobey Man and getting control back of Harry, Larry, Moe and Joe. Jamie Foxx teasing Miles. Also lol at reusing scenes of Sandman and Lizard from their previous movies.

Must one thing I noticed, the quote on aunt mays tombstone was said by the Insomniacs version of Aunt May