Secret Santa 2021 Gifts Thread

abhi90

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I also got the same gift yesterday :D

IMG_20211222_125356.jpg

IMG_20211222_125453.jpg

My santa is definitely @Assassins Creed lol. Pretty sure there's only one CJ here. Thanks a lot buddy, amazing gifts :cheers:

did not expect so many :majesty:

Glad you loved them and happy to be part of SS first time... good job on guessing last time :P

Merry Christmas ? ? to you and your family and Happy Holidays ? 

Got the gifts from my Santa ☺️

Nice gesture to send something to drink water from - during the tense sequences in the game ??

Would love to replay it and relive some of the memories ?

Loved them. Please reveal who you are ?

8-C78-E377-9-D9-C-4-B4-D-A6-C4-9-C2-C3-A80-FDED3-A-E91-C-4-C5-F-8-ABA-6-A6193-AB

• Like 8

Santa wasn't content with sending just 2 3 amazing games (counting Stick of Truth :P), so he decided to send a third fourth.

Thanks so much @Nathan.Drake, I have Ni no Kuni 2 digitally but am yet to play the first! 

7SczjL5.jpeg

Going to unbox all 3 when I finish my move to Bangalore. :)

pu3o4yD.jpeg

Thanks again so much for the amazing gifts. :hug:

Edited by Petey
counting Stick of Truth lol
  • Like 9

@BrainyZombie Santa sent me more gifts :wOOtjumpy: Farcry 6 was on my wishlist bro [emoji16] How did you guess my love for Ramen, done with two already [emoji102]

Thank you for the amazing gifts bro [emoji3059][emoji3059] Hope you & your family have a blessed Christmas & new year. [emoji56][emoji56]aef4fcdd710139983a4873c86bbcaf0b.jpga0f6262b05cccf41eb793bbe901c3c85.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I01WD using Tapatalk

Edited by niks_flashbullet
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

@BrainyZombie Santa sent me more gifts :wOOtjumpy: Farcry 6 was on my wishlist bro emoji16.png How did you guess my love for Ramen, done with two already emoji102.png

Thank you for the amazing gifts bro emoji3059.pngemoji3059.png Hope you & your family have a blessed Christmas & new year. emoji56.pngemoji56.pngaef4fcdd710139983a4873c86bbcaf0b.jpga0f6262b05cccf41eb793bbe901c3c85.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I01WD using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: Merry Christmas

Also lemme know your ramen tier list. Luckily I thought to ask about your vegetarian restrictions :p

Edited by BrainyZombie
  • Like 4

Received my gifts! Wow I really love it! Was looking to buy a decent headphones and had shortlisted this. Great gift!
And God of War, I was really looking forward to playing this. Although I currently don't have a PlayStation , I was planning to get one soon so could play some of the great Sony exclusives like GoW. Definitely the first game I will play when I get one.
Thanks so much for the lovely gifts Gaurav. I don't know your IVG username so please reveal yourself! fda2c346bd9959ad16189f72ee66ec4c.jpg

• Like 2

2nd gift is here, thanks Santa! :wub:
Excited to read a physical book after so long, I've been reading on a Kindle PW for 5 years now.

Time to reveal yourself :majesty:

IMG-20211219-160039-01.jpg
Seems like christmas has come early! I have no clue how santa knows I like Hershey's [emoji106]Thanks Santa! Please reveal yourself! 

IMG-20211219-115325.jpg
I'm your Santa, sorry for the late reveal. I am glad you liked the gift! More gifts incoming however first you will need to accept my friend request on steam!

4 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

I'm your Santa, sorry for the late reveal. I am glad you liked the gift! More gifts incoming however first you will need to accept my friend request on steam!

Hey thanks man! Loved the chocolates a lot! 

Just accepting your request in a minute though, forgot my password since I stopped PC gaming ever since the PS5 :roflroll:

• Haha 1