Secret Santa 2021 Gifts Thread

abhi90

7 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

unnamed-12.jpg

Another one from my cool santa . Loving it :wub:

Interesting that it says it supports 15W charging, cos if it does i just wasted so much money buying apple original magsafe charger :doh:

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Interesting that it says it supports 15W charging, cos if it does i just wasted so much money buying apple original magsafe charger :doh:

That's what I had seen 1st but the price put me off. Then Amazon had this with decent reviews and fast-ish charging so sent him this. 

2 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

That's what I had seen 1st but the price put me off. Then Amazon had this with decent reviews and fast-ish charging so sent him this. 

True cos it does, and rushab confirm when you can, I will pick one of these for the car.

27 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Just one more arriving Friday and then you can celebrate Christmas :P

Thanks a ton man! 2 Great santa's back to back

15 minutes ago, Vamos said:

This is an excellent and useful gift! 
Good job Santa! 

100%

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Original's are waste of money honestly also heats up a lot. i refunded mine and bought raegar instead. works the same. 

3 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

This is really good .

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Thanks a ton man! 2 Great santa's back to back

100%

Original's are waste of money honestly also heats up a lot. i refunded mine and bought raegar instead. works the same. 

This is really good .

raegar charges at 7.5W, I tested and returned it.

58 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Received my gifts! Wow I really love it! Was looking to buy a decent headphones and had shortlisted this. Great gift!
And God of War, I was really looking forward to playing this. Although I currently don't have a PlayStation , I was planning to get one soon so could play some of the great Sony exclusives like GoW. Definitely the first game I will play when I get one.
Thanks so much for the lovely gifts Gaurav. I don't know your IVG username so please reveal yourself! fda2c346bd9959ad16189f72ee66ec4c.jpg

Damn, should've done more research to figure out that you dont have console yet. glad you liked it. I guess you are all set and need just the console. No other better game than this to get started. 

• Like 3

What a beautiful thought of gift @HundredProofSam, this is highly appreciated, thanks a lot :hug:

01-B3-E01-E-A1-EF-4532-AEF0-17-F31-BCDAD

C1-F29-BC4-8-D81-463-B-845-F-59603-A179-

It's been a long long journey together, 14 long years and counting some great friendships, no where else i would want to be!!

Also this reminded me of this.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Animus said:

Thank you again @Snake for this wonderful gift. I am a frequent buyer from The Souled Store.

I myself ordered Loki T-shirt, which came along with your gift :D

FHOAXmMVgAcruzd?format=jpg&name=large

FHOAX98VEAIb-qK?format=jpg&name=large

haha perfect

Another one to go

44 minutes ago, AtheK said:

What a beautiful thought of gift @HundredProofSam, this is highly appreciated, thanks a lot :hug:

01-B3-E01-E-A1-EF-4532-AEF0-17-F31-BCDAD

C1-F29-BC4-8-D81-463-B-845-F-59603-A179-

It's been a long long journey together, 14 long years and counting some great friendships, no where else i would want to be!!

Also this reminded me of this.

More Like

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How do you embed pictures? it used to work earlier for me. not anymore

Remove both [img] tags and just paste the i.imgur url directly, press enter. It should work. 

Edited by Vamos