Secret Santa 2021 Gifts Thread

abhi90

19 minutes ago, Fenix21 said:

My gifts had arrived few days ago, only opened them now. 

Thank you so much Santa :hug:

@dylanjosh I guess it's you, your name showed up in billing address on one of the gifts:fap:

Happy Holidays and happy new new year to you and your family. 

8eBao8H.jpeg

7kleyPS.jpeg

Glad you liked it. :cheers:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Results already achieved, PS v X thread also is unlocked..

Time for @fatpigeon  to take action:

19 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

Soon, very soon.

give me a couple of days I’m not at home :fear1: but do have the chaddi with me . 

Never thought that my selection of gift would make @fatpigeon do this :fear1:, All the best....looking forward to your post in PS vs X thread.:bigyellowgrin:

7 minutes ago, Animus said:

Never thought that my selection of gift would make @fatpigeon do this :fear1:, All the best....looking forward to your post in PS vs X thread.:bigyellowgrin:

But the decision can be yours as you are the Santa, do you want the pic only with the Chaddi or Normal..

Also,  received my final gift! :wOOtjumpy:

FHmIO-HUYAA9Q5R?format=jpg&name=large

FHmIOkPVkAQ2RWF?format=jpg&name=large

This would be my first foray into reading comics...went through the first 5 pages and it felt like, the events are happening right infront me, like I am physcially present there.....Will definetly complete it.

Thanks a lot @Snake, for introducing me to reading comic books. You have been an awesome Santa.

Reading this info on wiki just blew my mind

"The Batman Who Laughs is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. He is the evil counterpart and alternate version of Batman within the dark multiverse. He is depicted as a hybrid of both Batman and Batman's arch enemy Joker and is a member of the Dark Knights."

"Why is The Batman Who Laughs so powerful?

He also has knowledge from various other worlds he has visited and can adapt to almost any situation. All of these factors. combined with the fact that those born in the Dark Multiverse are extremely resistant to attacks by those from the central Multiverse makes The Batman Who Laughs immensely dangerous."

• Like 7