Secret Santa 2021 Gifts Thread

abhi90

28 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Got my 2nd set of gifts from @Bird Bird Bird and damn the canvases look amazing :wub:

These are my 2 favourite Nintendo exclusives 

ZXTcqEN.jpg

gbJYZaZ.jpg

qXGom9J.jpg

Thanks a lot alekh bro :hug:

:kisstogether:

I was looking at getting a Bayonetta canvas too, but couldn't find anything family friendly. :P

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2021 at 6:06 PM, KnackChap said:

20211218_122625.jpg

Got this wonderful death stranding framed poster. Unfortunately won't be able to hang it cause of married life reasons ? but it'll be a part of my gaming merchandise collection. 

So apart from this another package came through today. 

20211223_105242.jpg

I'm literally speechless. Amazing game + graphic novel + 3 pair of socks all beautifully packed and delivered just in time for the holiday festivities to begin. 

But the most prized item in the package were not the gifts but this. A beautiful hand written note. 

20211223_105319.jpg

Thank you @Vamos  and wish you merry Christmas and a wonderful upcoming year. God bless. ?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

PXL-20211223-055057145.jpg

Received this beautiful Crystal tree today.

Finally something which I can put on my desk, makes it much more lively!

Hope these bring me a promotion :thumbsup:

Thanks Santa. 

Reveal yourself.

It is meant to bring money, prosperity & good vibes! Therefore - helpful for you in stock market decisions as well apart from promotion :D 

Anyway - this tree was to make up for the delays which might be there for the main gifts. 3 more gifts are on the way & should reach soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, funjabi said:

It is meant to bring money, prosperity & good vibes! Therefore - helpful for you in stock market decisions as well apart from promotion :D 

Anyway - this tree was to make up for the delays which might be there for the main gifts. 3 more gifts are on the way & should reach soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family :) 

Damn there are so many well tought gifts . :hi2:

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Thank you @Vamos  and wish you merry Christmas and a wonderful upcoming year. God bless. ?

Wish you the same! :)

Glad you liked all the gifts!

Seen some comments in the Returnal thread, so I figured you're looking forward to play it! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, funjabi said:

That's exactly what a promotion will bring me :D 

Thanks a lot for this, really considerate of you.

It will be a permanent on my desk.

Can't believe there are 3 more on the way.

Merry Christmas to you and family too!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BrainyZombie said:

:thumbsup: Merry Christmas

Also lemme know your ramen tier list. Luckily I thought to ask about your vegetarian restrictions :p

Sure thing, though mostly I cook ramen at home broth & everything :D. Haha Google forms was a smart thing. Merry Christmas ?:thumbsup:

• Like 1