Release Date - February 17, 2022

Reveal Trailer :

Open BETA out Now

kof15pic.jpg

Screenshots:

51633875896_8b1511534c_h.jpg

51634098153_57c8db26e9_h.jpg

51633047542_a312bd79c0_h.jpg

Looks soo good, plays even better, tried the open Beta today, and boy the gameplay is fresh yet nostalgic to early 2000 fighting games while still keeping it friendly for new players and pros alike, the art style is amazing, a-mah-zing, the japanese voiceover have heart, anime in motion. Menu design is clean but a bit simple for my liking, but who cares, i feel like touching fighting games again :wOOtjumpy:

FIGHTING GAME OF THE YEAR 2022!

Edited by NitroNeo

Big fan of the series and SNK in general. Collect physical versions of KoF and Samurai Showdown and other Snk fighting games. 

Some thoughts- 

I feel the visuals need a refresh now. This 2.5 D started with street fighter 4 and has permeated to every damn fighting game now. Want to see new mechanics/visuals at play here that fully utilizes the power of the current gen 

I hate downloadable characters. They should give all the charaters at launch (maybe lock them behind challenges). 

A comprehensive story mode. Many fighting games lack this thesedays. 

Ps- Snk should resurrect the fatal fury series and the art of fighting series. Absolute gems they are. 

Ps- this trailer launched a couple of months back. Wonder why no one posted this. I guess I did.