Xbox Digital Purchase Discounts- [removed due to hassel of vpn and region change requirements]

excelblazer

Hi Guys,

I have some money stuck on Xbox Account, if anyone wants any digital purchases of games during a sale or without a sale please drop me a message here, or xbox chat (gamertag in profile). Whatever the Price of the game you could pay 20% less to me.

Terms-

• You should be a reputed member of this community, i don't know exact terms but i will check your profile and gamer tag
  • Let me know games you would like to buy with version and bundle specific details.
  • I will buy the game as a gift code for you, which you can redeem in India store or as you wish so.
  • Once you have redeemed successfully, you could pay me, the game price (during sale and if not on sale) -20% by Bank transfer,Paytm, Phonpe, whatever method you are comfortable with.
  • Please note you should not ask me to go ahead with your request if you don't agree to above terms, If you think i need to update any terms, feel free to comment.

During office hours i wont be available or online, but i do check the feeds every night for updates and notifications, so allow me end of the day to come back to you.

it requires VPN, as my purchase region would be United states and game need to redeemed in United states region (game can be played in your account in India).

if you can share your credentials i can do it on behalf of you in 5 minutes, but considering the privacy concern it's your call.

Edited by excelblazer
Update

• excelblazer changed the title to Xbox Digital Purchase Discounts- [removed due to hassel of vpn and region change requirements]
On 12/19/2021 at 9:33 PM, excelblazer said:

Hi Guys,

I have some money stuck on Xbox Account, if anyone wants any digital purchases of games during a sale or without a sale please drop me a message here, or xbox chat (gamertag in profile). Whatever the Price of the game you could pay 20% less to me.

Terms-

• You should be a reputed member of this community, i don't know exact terms but i will check your profile and gamer tag
  • Let me know games you would like to buy with version and bundle specific details.
  • I will buy the game as a gift code for you, which you can redeem in India store or as you wish so.
  • Once you have redeemed successfully, you could pay me, the game price (during sale and if not on sale) -20% by Bank transfer,Paytm, Phonpe, whatever method you are comfortable with.
  • Please note you should not ask me to go ahead with your request if you don't agree to above terms, If you think i need to update any terms, feel free to comment.

During office hours i wont be available or online, but i do check the feeds every night for updates and notifications, so allow me end of the day to come back to you.

it requires VPN, as my purchase region would be United states and game need to redeemed in United states region (game can be played in your account in India).

if you can share your credentials i can do it on behalf of you in 5 minutes, but considering the privacy concern it's your call.

US needs VPN ??

I don’t think so.. For a member here once I purchased Mad Max game from US store.. he was able to redeem on his India account..

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

US needs VPN ??

I don’t think so.. For a member here once I purchased Mad Max game from US store.. he was able to redeem on his India account..

A US code purchased that needs to be redeemed in India needs a VPN. I had my first Game Pass Ultimate codes purchased from Amazon US and it wouldn't allow me to redeem it in India on the official MS website. I changed my Xbox and my account region to US and that didn't help. Unlike Playstation, MS somehow detects the IP when trying to redeem their codes. VPN bypassed it and that's how I could link it to my account. 

• Like 1

I thought you could just change the language to "en-US" in the URL and redeem US codes (via browser). That's how I redeemed free games from other XBox regions like Jap a few months back without having to change profile settings. It might still work. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

@assasins creed i was under same impression, cause it worked for me previously. But they have changed terms to only allow purchased region products can only be purchased in same region, even after changing the region from selecting the United States on website. Given the hassle it’s best one purchases directly from a sale or store nowadays.

• Like 1

@Ethan Huntcharges can be based on Indian store prices, as money is sitting idle in my account i am not concerned about the profit or loss, at same time  i can’t donate these as they actually worth something and do help me purchase third party titles not in game pass.

• Like 1