What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

Bought a bunch of games, all digital, all for pc on egs, thanks to their discount coupons :

- Immortals: fenix rising - bought it mainly after reading the glowing reviews the game rec'd.

- rdr 2 - have it and completed once on PS4, but bought it again just to check the pc improvements

- ac: unity & ac: syndicate - read that the games are really good to play even in 2022 with all the bugs fixed.

23 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Beauty. Hold on to the box & the thermocol and learn how to put it back in. It's the most compact way of storing it away when it's not in use.

I already had to do that :fap:

Packaging is too good. 

Had my first one replaced as the twist function (for rudder control) was loose and not working. 

3 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I already had to do that :fap:

Packaging is too good. 

Had my first one replaced as the twist function (for rudder control) was loose and not working. 

It took me a while to get it back in the polystyrene the first couple of times. It's a proper puzzle.to figure out the order & direction.

I fly the A320 only mainly, so I'm hoping less wear and tear on the stick.Have you noticed any change in stiffness of the throttle considering you're on your second. I feel like mine slides around a little too easily.

17 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I fly the A320 only mainly, so I'm hoping less wear and tear on the stick.Have you noticed any change in stiffness of the throttle considering you're on your second. I feel like mine slides around a little too easily.

Yeah, it’s almost like there’s no resistance at all… was same on both of them. I can’t even rest my hand on it. 

However, as it stops at the midpoint, it’s somewhat manageable.