What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

Took a vacation to Dubai after a long long time, so understandably went HAM

FD01-F86-F-02-F2-41-BA-902-F-82-FCE845-A

series 7 45mm midnight for a really really good price compared to buying from here

0-C7-EB9-E0-E76-E-40-AA-A1-C8-46-DA3-FD4

Airpods 3, again for a great price

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Literally crying right now. Been dying to play this. And the collectors edition that too.

There there….

The game is easily available for less than 3k these days. Buy it, dude!

I bought the Special Edition, sold the Special Edition to buy Collector’s Edition at MRP, lost out on buying it at MRP, bought Special Edition again, and then sold it again when my Collector’s Edition order got confirmed finally. It’s been a long wait to get my hands on this ?

13 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

There there….

I bought the Special Edition, sold the Special Edition to buy Collector’s Edition at MRP, lost out on buying it at MRP, bought Special Edition again, and then sold it again when my Collector’s Edition order got confirmed finally. It’s been a long wait to get my hands on this ?

For mx2games, right? They are scalpers (imported or rare items) but have some good deals on new games. 

5 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

For mx2games, right? They are scalpers (imported or rare items) but have some good deals on new games. 

Indeed. Paid 16.5k (MRP IS 12.5k). It was 20k on their site before and I could bring myself to live with paying 16.5 for it so bought it. Tbh, some of the stuff they say is “imported” (like this CE, some PS5/SX etc) are just Indian units itself. I had confirmed it when I initially enquired about the CE when they were selling for 20k. Since it said it was imported, I wanted to know if it would activate in an Indian account and the guy eventually admitted that it’s an Indian unit.

Edited by CtrlAltDev93

10 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

There there….

I want to buy it. But I have boards in a month and a half. My patents are not letting me. I tried to get it when it released at a time where boards were nearly 3 months away. And they agreed until 3 days before launch where they just said no. Being 16 can really suck sometimes.

13 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I want to buy it. But I have boards in a month and a half. My patents are not letting me. I tried to get it when it released at a time where boards were nearly 3 months away. And they agreed until 3 days before launch where they just said no. Being 16 can really suck sometimes.

You’re 16?! Damn, okay 

Look at it this way, you’ll get the game at a much cheaper price once your boards are over.

I get the board exam situation. My younger sister is 15 so parents have asked me to take away her/my Switch until she passes 10th.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, Ne0 said:

How much did this cost and how big is the soundbar ??

It usually goes for 1.06, bought it on a surprise price drop on Croma when it went down to 80k, I had been eyeing this since I missed the opportunity to pick in Diwali when Croma had dropped it to 77k.

Soundbar is massive, just under 50 inches. It does come with a wall mount bracket though, in my case it fits perfectly on my entertainment table

Edited by psinide

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

When does it go on sale usually. I'm looking to buy a good sound system. 

How is your experience? 

Thinking if I should get a 5.1 system or a soundbar. Soundbar would be a lot cleaner. 

Usually around festivals.

The experience has been great, I think its the best solution in its price range. 

Its a 11.1.4 system, so it has rear speakers and a sub. They have power cables, but connect to the soundbar wirelessly.

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I know you must've heard this a lot but trust us when we say that school life is the easiest part of it. It just gets harder :nerves:

54 minutes ago, b!T said:

You know what sucks more? Being 30+ with responsibilities. U can get the game but won't have time to play. So trust me, enjoy your teens :lol:

Hi, are you me? :fear1:

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Indeed. Paid 16.5k (MRP IS 12.5k). It was 20k on their site before and I could bring myself to live with paying 16.5 for it so bought it. Tbh, some of the stuff they say is “imported” (like this CE, some PS5/SX etc) are just Indian units itself. I had confirmed it when I initially enquired about the CE when they were selling for 20k. Since it said it was imported, I wanted to know if it would activate in an Indian account and the guy eventually admitted that it’s an Indian unit.

Called it. These assholes are diverting Indian units at scalper rates. Ridiculous