What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

26 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

it works with both consoles, right?

AFAIK only the 7X works with both Xbox and Playstation. This one only works only with PS wirelessly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

AFAIK only the 7X works with both Xbox and Playstation. This one only works only with PS wirelessly. 

Correct. 7X comes with a dongle which you can connect to XB/PS and switch between modes.

7P is only for PS.

23 hours ago, amigoatul said:

Is the Edifier S1000db good for near field listening?

I have the Swans M200MKIII+ but im using them as bookshelves on stands for stereo sessions.

Oh yes, absolutely. Having said that, I have noticed that these Edifier S series speakers really benefit when you use a good quality external DAC and good music source. I usually club these speakers with a spare Khadas Tone Board and use JRiver MC to play FLAC files on them. They sound really good even at moderate volume levels which I prefer for near field listening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Decided to sell off the following items.

1. XSX & Xbox game collection - been lying around unused for the last couple of months. Will purchase back when more games are available.
2. Sold off an extra pair of joycons, switch charger and Hades, Breath of the Wild for Switch.

Then used the money to buy the following :fear1: Been wanting to pick up these consoles for a long time now. Picked up 2x of them so that one can be abused for normal play and the other can go into the collection :D

1. "New" Nintendo 3DS XL | CeX Bangalore

2. Nintendo 3DS XL (Zelda Limited Edition) | Courtesy @Akkster

3. Nintendo Switch V1 (backup for my OLED Switch) | Courtesy @Akkster

4. PS Vita 1000 Wifi + 3G  | Courtesy @blitzkreiig

5. PS Vita 2000 Wifi | Courtesy @Akkster

6. Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Arceus | Seller on Whatsapp

Whats-App-Image-2022-06-12-at-12-19-27-P

Welcome to the dark red side.

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

Welcome to the dark red side.

Lol. The OLED is going to be my main console. The V1 is purely for backup. Picked it up cos it's getting increasingly rare to find one. 

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

Lol. The OLED is going to be my main console. The V1 is purely for backup. Picked it up cos it's getting increasingly rare to find one. 

Yeah, even I have one V1 which I was planning to sell but Fortunately decided to hold on to. However, have to upgrade my V2 to OLED soon.