What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

On 6/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, l33tmaniac said:

Decided to sell off the following items.

1. XSX & Xbox game collection - been lying around unused for the last couple of months. Will purchase back when more games are available.
2. Sold off an extra pair of joycons, switch charger and Hades, Breath of the Wild for Switch.

Then used the money to buy the following :fear1: Been wanting to pick up these consoles for a long time now. Picked up 2x of them so that one can be abused for normal play and the other can go into the collection :D

1. "New" Nintendo 3DS XL | CeX Bangalore

2. Nintendo 3DS XL (Zelda Limited Edition) | Courtesy @Akkster

3. Nintendo Switch V1 (backup for my OLED Switch) | Courtesy @Akkster

4. PS Vita 1000 Wifi + 3G  | Courtesy @blitzkreiig

5. PS Vita 2000 Wifi | Courtesy @Akkster

6. Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Arceus | Seller on Whatsapp

I'm not a Pokemon player, I only played Unite (and enjoyed it quite a bit) but I've always liked those Hori Pokemon split pads. Very nice score here! :D

-----

Here are my latest scores:

Dog3YUY.jpg

2vkngZo.jpg

• Like 9

BKbAWvo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Turning my bedroom into a bedroomtheatre.. 

beam 2 x1 

sonos one gen 2 x1 

sonos one xl x 1 

Wanted to get the sub but it’s a tiny room so that would be an overkill , waiting for the sub mini. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, NightTroller said:

Good to see you back Sunil bhai :)
Your Mcfarlane Halo master chief says Hi
Screenshot-2022-06-15-at-4-23-05-PM.png

I always thought you would go for another Gears of war console after selling the NTSC 360 all those years back.

Hey brother how are u doing. So nice to see u still taking care of the chief, this must have been almost a decade ago. I brought multiple consoles since then, dont game a lot in last few years, just occasionally going thru some game pass games. Have a lot more free time in my hand for next week or so, hence upgraded

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Hey brother how are u doing. So nice to see u still taking care of the chief, this must have been almost a decade ago. I brought multiple consoles since then, dont game a lot in last few years, just occasionally going thru some game pass games. Have a lot more free time in my hand for next week or so, hence upgraded

Yeah I guess, I bought this in 2013 from you and maybe few games too, cant recollect been too long.

Happy to see you are still active at IVG :)

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 5:58 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Xbox one S

AM-JKLUBECJWWLFj1t8i2MEaKvm8b4zqCFy9qPpI

Got it today, the controller itself was worth the switch from one s.

Congrats on the score! Time to treat yourself with Game Pass, it's fantastic this time around of the year: Shredder's Revenge, The Shadowrun Trilogy, AC Origins with 60 FPS, and many more releases :D

-----

Here's my score for the week, I finally got a complete-in-box Suikoden Card Stories! The seller threw in an Animal Crossing Amiibo card as a freebie! :)

YI9tbpY.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JungleHeart said:

Congrats on the score! Time to treat yourself with Game Pass, it's fantastic this time around of the year: Shredder's Revenge, The Shadowrun Trilogy, AC Origins with 60 FPS, and many more releases :D

-----

Here's my score for the week, I finally got a complete-in-box Suikoden Card Stories! The seller threw in an Animal Crossing Amiibo card as a freebie! :)

YI9tbpY.jpg

This is just amazing!! Have you played the game shown (Suikoden 2) before? It's just amazing, and one of the best games in the entire industry. I really hope someone remakes the game for the modern systems some-day

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 2:30 PM, roun90 said:

This is just amazing!! Have you played the game shown (Suikoden 2) before? It's just amazing, and one of the best games in the entire industry. I really hope someone remakes the game for the modern systems some-day

I have! Suikoden 1 and 2 are indeed my all time favorites from the series. 5 as well, 3 and 4 were pretty normal to me hehe. Amen to this brother! It badly needs a remake, a compilation while we're at that. :D Hope what you say comes true!

Also, since you're a fellow Suikoden fan, I'd like to share my Suiko collection. It's not a recent acquisition but more of an old photo I have.

Ycc1kDl.png

• Like 7

5 hours ago, JungleHeart said:

I have! Suikoden 1 and 2 are indeed my all time favorites from the series. 5 as well, 3 and 4 were pretty normal to me hehe. Amen to this brother! It badly needs a remake, a compilation while we're at that. :D Hope what you say comes true!

Also, since you're a fellow Suikoden fan, I'd like to share my Suiko collection. It's not a recent acquisition but more of an old photo I have.

Ycc1kDl.png

Absolutely amazing!!!! Nice to meet a fellow Suikoden fan. Not just the games (Japanese that too) - but the mangas even!!!! Mind-blowing collection!! I think most of those are really rare!! Congratz!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

291605820_5744253195604652_2392866201628

Amazing figurine of a protagonist from an amazing title. 

Dude how many figurines you have as of now? Do post the updated image on the collections thread. 

I'm looking for DOOM Slayer and Johnny Silverhand. Any idea where to get them locally for cheap?