What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Ducati Panigale 959, Honda CBR 954 RR, Triumph Daytona 675 and Interceptor 650. Now I am saving up for S1000RR, hopefully by mid/end of next year.

Here all of them together :D

IMG-20211009-142253.jpg

It's tough, and there is a lot of restoration that went on to get this bike to where it is. I sourced Parts from US, UK, Poland, Japan, China and India. I have around 14 more parts on Order. This bike is pretty much running a lot of new components except the engine.

You need to have connects to get the parts, or be ready to pay customs. Which bigger bike are you looking at.

I am gonna get a Triumph Street Triple. I tried the bike out and loved it. It'll probably be my first middleweight bike. 

6 minutes ago, anish12345 said:

I am gonna get a Triumph Street Triple. I tried the bike out and loved it. It'll probably be my first middleweight bike. 

Beautiful bike I ride the 675 quite a bit with an arrow exhaust, only problem is the wind blast, you will have a great time. Parts are no issues with street triple all available in India.

On 7/5/2022 at 11:11 AM, radicaldude said:

Holy crap dude. Where are you located? 

Manila, my dude! Just came across this forum some time ago from an Indian co-worker/friend. I think due to our close proximity to Japan (and many Filipinos working there), it's slightly easier to get Japanese imports of games.

Like this haul I got recently hehe (and they're not pricey at all) although the US 3DS games were gotten locally from a 2nd hand seller.

YgbzyJT.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

Ducati Panigale 959, Honda CBR 954 RR, Triumph Daytona 675 and Interceptor 650. Now I am saving up for S1000RR, hopefully by mid/end of next year.

Here all of them together :D

IMG-20211009-142253.jpg

It's tough, and there is a lot of restoration that went on to get this bike to where it is. I sourced Parts from US, UK, Poland, Japan, China and India. I have around 14 more parts on Order. This bike is pretty much running a lot of new components except the engine.

You need to have connects to get the parts, or be ready to pay customs. Which bigger bike are you looking at.

These are fantastic looking bikes! This is awesome! I have always somewhat had a college dream of owning a Royal Enfield but I could never afford it. It's so awesome to see these 4 together like this <3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

Manila, my dude! Just came across this forum some time ago from an Indian co-worker/friend. I think due to our close proximity to Japan (and many Filipinos working there), it's slightly easier to get Japanese imports of games.

Like this haul I got recently hehe (and they're not pricey at all) although the US 3DS games were gotten locally from a 2nd hand seller.

YgbzyJT.jpg

Whoa! 

I'm a huge fan of Japanese imports. Infact, i prefer Jap versions over other regions. 

I'm a huge fan of initial Stage D/ Wangan Midnight series as well. 

How are the prices in Manila? Do you get these games from designated retro game shops (thus paying a premium) or do you just randomly stumble upon them. 

On 7/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, SpearHea:D said:

More cool stuff came today, thanks to a friend's sister. Got the Official store jacket, much better quality than the E3 version. 

dTjMjGQ.jpg

QQxgsnr.jpg

eePgry3.jpg

DJsqKkd.jpg

IZVj3kt.jpg

qiy8ejZ.jpg

fSzi7to.jpg

Is that a GoW tin box? 

Such boxes remind me of sewing stuff and medicines for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Whoa! 

I'm a huge fan of Japanese imports. Infact, i prefer Jap versions over other regions. 

I'm a huge fan of initial Stage D/ Wangan Midnight series as well. 

How are the prices in Manila? Do you get these games from designated retro game shops (thus paying a premium) or do you just randomly stumble upon them. 

Same here! For playability, I still go for English copies of games, but for collecting PS1 and PS2 games, yeah, I mostly go after Japanese copies since they're the ones I started with when my PS1 was new back in the day.

Yes! We do have two famous retro shops here; one goes by the name Retrogamerph, they have a store and do online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/RetrogamerphSTORE

Then there's a newer one where I bought these PS1 games, this one only does online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/JLGeekerie/

However, this shop would be my favorite and bought the most from in the past few years; they both have a store and do online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/retrohaven/

^ I am friends with them and they're a husband/wife duo who lives in Japan and has the goodies shipped to PH, then their family would sell the items on their page one by one. They also take orders.

Some of the stuff I have posted here in IVG though are not from these stores but from other users who I'm with a big Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RGCPhils

Sorry though, please pardon as majority of the language on all is Tagalog, but we do and can speak English there.

Pricing is fairly good here! For the 2 Mega Drive games I posted, they were 600-700 pesos each, about 11-12 USD each. Then for these PS1 games, they are 300 pesos each, that's about 5-6 USD each.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

Same here! For playability, I still go for English copies of games, but for collecting PS1 and PS2 games, yeah, I mostly go after Japanese copies since they're the ones I started with when my PS1 was new back in the day.

Yes! We do have two famous retro shops here; one goes by the name Retrogamerph, they have a store and do online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/RetrogamerphSTORE

Then there's a newer one where I bought these PS1 games, this one only does online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/JLGeekerie/

However, this shop would be my favorite and bought the most from in the past few years; they both have a store and do online selling:

https://www.facebook.com/retrohaven/

^ I am friends with them and they're a husband/wife duo who lives in Japan and has the goodies shipped to PH, then their family would sell the items on their page one by one. They also take orders.

Some of the stuff I have posted here in IVG though are not from these stores but from other users who I'm with a big Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RGCPhils

Sorry though, please pardon as majority of the language on all is Tagalog, but we do and can speak English there.

Pricing is fairly good here! For the 2 Mega Drive games I posted, they were 600-700 pesos each, about 11-12 USD each. Then for these PS1 games, they are 300 pesos each, that's about 5-6 USD each.

Thanks dude . Searching for Jap region stuff in india is akin to searching for a needle in some haystack! 

I wonder if these kind people would ship to India? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Always wanted to buy this one but didnt because of obvious reasons. Abhi chupa ke rakhni padegi 

NSFW

Hide contents

hgy0ThM.jpg

Get the street fighter 5 hot package as well. 

Also, how much do they charge for shipping from Malaysia? 

Is that the pc version of witcher 2? 

On 7/8/2022 at 12:14 AM, AtheK said:

Picked this baby up...A college life dream fulfilled..

SZ6-4007.jpg

DJI-0051.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-29-at-8-51-28-PM

CBR :wub: , Congrats mate!

• Like 1