What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

On 7/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, Max Pain said:

Q Acoustics 3020i

TulnPXQ.jpg

Congratulations! Enjoy your music :)

I personally have not owned or heard any QA speakers but know quite a few people who have them and enjoy listening to them so you made a great choice.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 4:54 PM, playstationdude said:

Some new arrivals this month-:

nfbP8dN.jpeg

Duuuuuude super congrats on getting a copy of Infinite Undiscovery! I've always wanted to have a copy again (I had one during the 360 days, had to sell it). Just wanna play it on my Series X again when I have the time!

On 7/26/2022 at 8:31 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Chun Li, the OG waifu.

JzfRCly.jpg

The Bishoujo series is FANTASTIC <3 I only have the Alisa fig from Tekken and I love it a lot.

Have you seen the Pop Up Parade figure of Chun Li? It looks awesome, too! I have it preordered and it will come out this December, I think.

-----

For this post:

OwbVCSX.jpg

No game though, just bought it for the unopened figures hehe

1ksSRtf.jpg

Got both of these REALLY cheap

5d4eTK0.jpg

Cheap deals again

XEmDMey.jpg

Not so cheap, but it's To The Moon! :D

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

Duuuuuude super congrats on getting a copy of Infinite Undiscovery! I've always wanted to have a copy again (I had one during the 360 days, had to sell it). Just wanna play it on my Series X again when I have the time!

Yeah I'm playing the game on series x currently. The controls are a bit laggy but the story seems good. The protagonist looks a lot like Adol from Ys.

Congrats on To the moon, i was eyeing this and Inmost physical copies on enay but they shot up in value a lot so skipped.

16 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

The Bishoujo series is FANTASTIC <3 I only have the Alisa fig from Tekken and I love it a lot.

Have you seen the Pop Up Parade figure of Chun Li? It looks awesome, too! I have it preordered and it will come out this December, I think.

Yeah pre ordered that 2 days back from BBTS.

31 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

-----

For this post:

OwbVCSX.jpg

No game though, just bought it for the unopened figures hehe

1ksSRtf.jpg

Got both of these REALLY cheap

5d4eTK0.jpg

Cheap deals again

XEmDMey.jpg

Holy crap! Guilty gear x plus. That cover art looks so dope! 

I'm a huge fan of fighting games. Do share your fighting games collection on the other thread. 

• Thanks 1

@playstationdude Dude where did you get your copy of Infinite Undiscovery? I completely skipped the X360, so I'm playing all the 360 games that I wanted to play on my X1X. I tried to find Lost Odyssey, but had to settle for the digital edition. Looks like the same will be the case for Infinite Undiscovery also :(

The games I was really jealous of Xbox having exclusively in 360 days - Lost Odyssey (Finally able to play), Infinite Undiscovery and Tales of Vesperia (Superior Remaster now) (Plus Fable for CRPGs, though Fable 3 was a massive flop)

Congratz dude!!!! Awesome purchases!! You should also sometime post your collection pics!!!! Enjoy!!

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@playstationdude Dude where did you get your copy of Infinite Undiscovery? I completely skipped the X360, so I'm playing all the 360 games that I wanted to play on my X1X. I tried to find Lost Odyssey, but had to settle for the digital edition. Looks like the same will be the case for Infinite Undiscovery also :(

The games I was really jealous of Xbox having exclusively in 360 days - Lost Odyssey (Finally able to play), Infinite Undiscovery and Tales of Vesperia (Superior Remaster now) (Plus Fable for CRPGs, though Fable 3 was a massive flop)

Congratz dude!!!! Awesome purchases!! You should also sometime post your collection pics!!!! Enjoy!!

Thanks!

I bought all of these from ebay US

I did post my collection some time back in the collection thread. Need to update them now lol

Edited by playstationdude
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Thanks!

I bought all of these from ebay US

I did post my collection some time back in the collection thread. Need to update them now lol

How much customs were u charged for these?

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

55%

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I bought that from Japan. Assholes charged me 120% custom duty. Lol

This is daylight robbery tbh.

• Sad 1

Buy from ebay uk, us or sellers around the world and ask them  to write lower value on box, less than 50$ will do. Working so far good for me with customs in rare cases. Just need trust buying from random guys. Also ssk for shipment without tracking or economy shipping. 

Plus i heard customs offices are more brutal in tier 1 citites, esp. delhi, mumbai etc so  i am lucky in that department too.

• Thanks 1