What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

7 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

A few purchases (and a gift) from the past couple of weeks.

rRxEqSI.jpg

The LotR book looks worn and used. Will be getting a replacement for that.

Oh man ! I've wanted the Hellboy ones for a while now. Crazy prices though. 

Great purchase. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Congrats ! Why not the Splatoon SE ? 

That one is like 4k more and without the game. I would've bought it if it had game included.

1 hour ago, hazard12345 said:

congrats but how do you find time:lol:

There's always time for portable gaming :P

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Oh man ! I've wanted the Hellboy ones for a while now. Crazy prices though. 

Great purchase. 

They're slightly cheaper on bookswagon when the stock is available within the country.

They take a long time to deliver though. 

12 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Sold my one S and got the next gen gamepass machine -_-

nO42mk9.jpeg

Good choice. I bought on launch as GP machine but made the mistake to sell it nf bought Series X. Don’t make that mistake. I ultimately sold the SX 6 month later.

24 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Online jewelery ain't that bad tbh :thumbsup:

This one is from CaratLane. 

20221005-165810-2.jpg

It ain't bad anyway. It's beautiful ..  Just a little more expensive than buying from offline ?

Next time if you don't have the restriction of buying online only - visit the retail stores .

You will be surprised as to how the online stores claiming to offer jewelry on low cost (since they don't have showroom costs and inventory costs) are still more expensive than offline stores . 

5 hours ago, Aercy said:

Good choice. I bought on launch as GP machine but made the mistake to sell it nf bought Series X. Don’t make that mistake. I ultimately sold the SX 6 month later.

Ya I don’t see the need for sx as there’s no amazing looking game (besides forza 5) for me on game pass. I mostly play multi plat games on gamepass.

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Why Bruh, U have a good screen.. should have gone for SeX

Hehe ya true.  :P 

But as My time is mainly invested in mostly ps5 or switch games, I didn’t want to get the series x :fear:  The number of good series s or x optimised titles are like okish too. But as of now, I’ll miss series x Only cos of how good looking forza is on series s itself lol

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

It ain't bad anyway. It's beautiful ..  Just a little more expensive than buying from offline ?

Next time if you don't have the restriction of buying online only - visit the retail stores .

You will be surprised as to how the online stores claiming to offer jewelry on low cost (since they don't have showroom costs and inventory costs) are still more expensive than offline stores . 

Already bought stuff offline, but this one had to be hidden. :fear1:

Does digital purchase meet the criteria of What You Bought this Week?

If so, I bought Proton VPN today for about $78 per year.

Features: Ad, malware, and tracker blocking, supports up to 10 devices, Netflix, Prime, Disney+ restriction free, Kill Switch, Always on, 1200+ servers, secure core, port forwarding and more.

The VPN also fixed the abnoxious ad problem in my iTel phone. Watching Flash Season 8 right now with the VPN.

16649962857347212396343538647604.jpg

Edited by Legacy Gamer
  • Like 6