What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

47 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Will be interesting to see how my Mom reacts to this Lego when she enters my room :rofl:

IMG-20221020-190911.jpg

LEGO Marvel Venom.

Will be interesting to see how she reacts when she gets to know how much money you guys spend on these, lol

• Haha 2

On 11/3/2022 at 10:43 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Added to the collection.

That intro, that shahdee, that rock music, that combat, that dahaka, f**k yeah. One of the greatest games ever.

e79PLgS.jpg

Q5DMLKr.jpg

Oh man, so many memories. Back when Ubisoft really knew how to make focused linear action games. Clearly one of their greatest Trilogies of all time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

They gave poster too? Damn ..where from? Congrats!

e2z store, guy was very receptive, i actually had avery good experience with him.

Thanks @Assassins Creed and @RV1709 to make me change my order from Amazon to Him, Amazon would probably deliver by weekend.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, AtheK said:

e2z store, guy was very receptive, i actually had avery good experience with him.

Thanks @Assassins Creed and @RV1709 to make me change my order from Amazon to Him, Amazon would probably deliver by weekend.

I got the message that the Dunzo guy is out for pickup :D

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Oh wow 

I should have done that too :(

Mx2 is yet to ship my game

ah well next time i guess

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Next time dont take the 300 bucks one.. ppl who ordered normal have already got :fear1:

I didn't take the 300 bucks one man. I just paid him directly on GPay - but was late to the game. Made the payment only yesterday. He had already changed the price to 5k by then. It was either paying 4600 at MX or 4800 to him - so went with him. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Aercy said:

Guilty pleasures: Replaced my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AirPods Pro >>> iPhone 14 Pro + AirPods Pro 2

6oCw0Q4.jpg

r7clfIw.jpg

CdGgPB1.jpg

Irm4EPO.jpg

Looking at the top pic, I thought for a moment where did he find the steel colour. Apple had done a banger job with colours on the pro models this year. Depending on how the light hits, they subtly change colour shades.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Will be interesting to see how my Mom reacts to this Lego when she enters my room :rofl:

IMG-20221020-190911.jpg

LEGO Marvel Venom.

Have you seen The Lego Tallneck available by any chance in India?