What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Lego for the whole family - including Tallneck from Horizon ! 

rKTP9em.jpg

And upgraded from Sony TWS:

uytBdYk.jpg

Kidney business sahi chal nikla hai tera ?

• Haha 4

On 11/16/2022 at 12:59 AM, Arthur Morgan said:

Oh Bouyyy!!

Thanks @Assassins Creed for pre-order :thumbsup:

IMG-20221115-231452.jpg

IMG-20221116-003437.jpg

IMG-20221116-003011-01.jpg

IMG-20221116-002538.jpg

IMG-20221116-003536.jpg

IMG-20221116-005302.jpg

IMG-20221116-005348.jpg

This is probably the most VFM collector's edition i've seen for any game, so much stuff, usually you just get one statue and one steelbook for other games, no wonder so many guys in the earlier pages have bought this.

• Like 2

Gifted by wife for my upcoming birthday, iPhone 14:

ebBWE0V.jpg

Also, I've been a long time user of Samsung/android and pretty much locked into the Google eco system.  Have a pretty old MacBook Air with an apple id, but that's it.  Any suggestions on the best way to migrate to Apple/ iOS eco system now ? To start with, how do I move my data from Android phone to iOS ?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Gifted by wife for my upcoming birthday, iPhone 14:

ebBWE0V.jpg

Also, I've been a long time user of Samsung/android and pretty much locked into the Google eco system.  Have a pretty old MacBook Air with an apple id, but that's it.  Any suggestions on the best way to migrate to Apple/ iOS eco system now ? To start with, how do I move my data from Android phone to iOS ?

Congrats. iOS has a native transfer option when you start setting up the phone - that's the easiest way. 

Google services work well on iOS, except Assistant (which is not default, but can be assigned to a widget). I'm pretty much on the same boat, and primarily on Google services. 

Be warned - basic iCloud account is 5gb, and with WhatsApp and full phone backup, it'll quickly annoy you in the settings app to upgrade. The Apple one plan comes with 50gb and other stuff, and is decently priced, and many perks can be shared with family IDs too. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Congrats. iOS has a native transfer option when you start setting up the phone - that's the easiest way. 

Google services work well on iOS, except Assistant (which is not default, but can be assigned to a widget). I'm pretty much on the same boat, and primarily on Google services. 

Be warned - basic iCloud account is 5gb, and with WhatsApp and full phone backup, it'll quickly annoy you in the settings app to upgrade. The Apple one plan comes with 50gb and other stuff, and is decently priced, and many perks can be shared with family IDs too. 

Can’t I use Google drive to backup photos and stuff instead of icloud ?

Also,  I’ve kinda moved beyond initial setup, do I have to factory reset now for the native transfer ?