What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

SOme of these are on Kindle Unlimited also, actually Unlimited has loads of raj comics, I just did a search and Nag pralay was there.

Though the best way to read these are the printed material!

Hate reading Hindi comics on screen, and that's why physical copies. 

For everything else, :zodka:

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hate reading Hindi comics on screen, and that's why physical copies. 

For everything else, :zodka:

Bhai kidney business ho to kya nahin ho sakta :P

Tom Hanks Running GIF

14 minutes ago, AtheK said:

SOme of these are on Kindle Unlimited also, actually Unlimited has loads of raj comics, I just did a search and Nag pralay was there.

Though the best way to read these are the printed material!

Thanks for the info. Need to revise my hindi reading skills which have fallen through the roof

4 hours ago, TuFnUt said:

Kishore is offering 64GB for 45K ! good price ?

Go with the 256GB if you can. From what I read, the 64GB will fill up very fast due to the shader cache download/compilation and proton updates. 

On 1/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, ZooZoo said:

Ye gurmeet ke popcorn bade fashion me hai, are they really good or just fancy packaging?:fear1:

Till now, I have tried cranberry white chocolate and mocha walnut chocolate. I loved both. The popcorn are firm and crunchy, high quality. Cranberry Caramel and chocolate coatings are excellent 

other 2 are belgian choco caramel and nutty tuxedo chocolate flavors 

overall, the chocolate and caramel coatings and crunchy popcorn make a great combo for me. For me these 4 are more chocolates than popcorn 

other popcorn flavors like hawaiian barbecue cheese and himalayan salt caramel are the savory choices 

52 minutes ago, sadge said:

Where did you buy it and did it cost less overall?

The whatsapp sellers have priced it around 55k. I purchased mine from US for around 48.5k for the 256GB variant and had a friend bring it over. 

@playstationdudewould have bought at a similar price.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

The whatsapp sellers have priced it around 55k. I purchased mine from US for around 48.5k for the 256GB variant and had a friend bring it over. 

Yes the 64gb variant is going for 42-45k here with most sellers now although i paid more in Dec, a 256gb sd card cost me around 1800. So overall it was cheaper than buying the 256gb version

7 hours ago, sadge said:

Where did you buy it and did it cost less overall?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Go with the 256GB if you can. From what I read, the 64GB will fill up very fast due to the shader cache download/compilation and proton updates. 

16 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I bought a 256gb sd card and it works great. But yeah, 256gb +256gb would be good

12 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Yes the 64gb variant is going for 42-45k here with most sellers now although i paid more in Dec, a 256gb sd card cost me around 1800. So overall it was cheaper than buying the 256gb version

All these posts are making me want to buy one