What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

1 hour ago, TheMonark said:

Does the case fit the original carry bag?

it does, a snug fit like icestrok said, will look at the bigger spigen case later

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2023 at 2:08 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Got some Gacha Kirby and Super Mario stuff:

oLJGZqu.jpg

VKwhOXo.jpg

Friends Apartment Lego set - the whole setup is pretty huge !

mWDrQla.jpg

Comes with minifigures of all the main characters:

sOcnUan.jpg

Hogwarts Icons Hedwig Lego - this thing is MASSIVE !

XGWB5ZC.jpg

Detailed Potions:

FuBZZwv.jpg

Anniversary figurines of Dumbledore, McGonagall and Hagrid:

BXg2v2Q.jpg

You can choose your house, and it has your acceptance letter:

CXGjGg5.jpg

fQbo88j.jpg

:wub:

Where did you get the harry potter lego from and how much?

My mate got gifted a pair of Airpods Pro's recently, but cannot tell if they're genuine or not. It looks legit enough to me, and the serial number on the box is valid enough but can't say for the airpods. 

Has the american flag, and it says 'assembled in america' on the back of the actual airpods case itself as well. 

Is there a way to know if these are legit or not? Including a picture of the label on the box. 

img%5D

30 minutes ago, North said:

My mate got gifted a pair of Airpods Pro's recently, but cannot tell if they're genuine or not. It looks legit enough to me, and the serial number on the box is valid enough but can't say for the airpods. 

Has the american flag, and it says 'assembled in america' on the back of the actual airpods case itself as well. 

Is there a way to know if these are legit or not? Including a picture of the label on the box. 

img%5D

Connect them to an Apple device, it now verifies whether they are original or not.

37 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Connect them to an Apple device, it now verifies whether they are original or not.

Connects fine. 

Shows up as Airpods Pro in settings, and shows model number serial number and version. 

BUT serial number on box is GX7... as you can see, but on settings it says GX8.....  so serial numbers do not match somehow, thats weird

Went to check on apple coverage website, seems legit. why would the box serial number not match though 

img%5D

Edited by North

1 hour ago, North said:

img%5D

Assembled in America ? I don't think they are assembled in America.  They are "Designed in California". Assembled in China or Vietnam. 

41 minutes ago, North said:

Connects fine. 

Shows up as Airpods Pro in settings, and shows model number serial number and version. 

BUT serial number on box is GX7... as you can see, but on settings it says GX8.....  so serial numbers do not match somehow, thats weird

Went to check on apple coverage website, seems legit. why would the box serial number not match though 

img%5D

It's probably used and then put in a different box, :rofl: MaDe iN uSa :rofl: also checks out.

The only star spangled Apple product were those Mac Pros, thrash can or cheese grater i don't remember which.

1 hour ago, North said:

img%5D

46 minutes ago, North said:

Connects fine. 

img%5D

Legit ones

Za0dpqh.jpg

VwLLRpr.jpg

49 minutes ago, North said:

Connects fine. 

img%5D

Looks used. Serials number should match and made in USA is a red flag.

Right thanks guys. It def seemed a little sus, but also somewhat legit. Being used is a solid explanation, though they look new as hell. 

Not the smallest speck of dust or lint on them.

42 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Assembled in America ? I don't think they are assembled in America.  They are "Designed in California". Assembled in China or Vietnam. 

Friend mentioned they were imported from the states, hence I wasn't sure. Our Indian units are of course assembled in China. 

1 hour ago, North said:

Connects fine. 

img%5D

it seems used because tech support has expired. Usually get a year of support right?

3 minutes ago, North said:

Right thanks guys. It def seemed a little sus, but also somewhat legit. Being used is a solid explanation, though they look new as hell. 

Not the smallest speck of dust or lint on them.

Friend mentioned they were imported from the states, hence I wasn't sure. Our Indian units are of course assembled in China. 

Everything is made/assembled in china/vietnam.

Made in usa if def sign of fakes/used

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Everything is made/assembled in china/vietnam.

Made in usa if def sign of fakes/used

Yeah thanks for clarifying. The airpods are def registered, the case is sussy.

Thank you for all the help.

1 minute ago, North said:

Yeah thanks for clarifying. The airpods are def registered, the case is sussy.

Thank you for all the help.

Have your buddy see this vid

• Thanks 1

Got the following games on the switch. 

PXL-20230120-091352147.jpg

Cruise n blast is one of the best arcade racers on the platform no one has played. Experience wise, I'll rate it higher than MK series even. It's still exclusive to the switch and surely is a "hidden" (in plain sight) gem. 

No words to describe the Capcom Fighting Collection. Best compilation of fighting games in years. 

And then, 

PXL-20230120-091312399.jpg

This was on my radar for a while now. One of the better Mortal Kombat movies. Comes with an awesome exclusive figurine as well! :)

• Like 5