What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Got the following games on the switch. 

PXL-20230120-091352147.jpg

Cruise n blast is one of the best arcade racers on the platform no one has played. Experience wise, I'll rate it higher than MK series even. It's still exclusive to the switch and surely is a "hidden" (in plain sight) gem. 

No words to describe the Capcom Fighting Collection. Best compilation of fighting games in years. 

And then, 

PXL-20230120-091312399.jpg

This was on my radar for a while now. One of the better Mortal Kombat movies. Comes with an awesome exclusive figurine as well! :)

Cruise n Blast is a gem. I've the digital version. Absolute joy to play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Was saving for this and looking for cheapest since a long time. Finally got it. What an incredible and beautiful piece of action figure. So much shelf presence.

gZ3wVFH.jpg

byJAe43.jpg

rU44WUI.jpg

mu82mat.jpg

Fantastic! I remember a similar poster in DMC3 days, Vergil always look apart. He is pure class! 

Dante on the other hand always look cheap and Sadakchaap :P

Kindle Paperwhite 11th gen :wub:

Also, notice my 8 year old worn out Kindle in the background, a solid tank of a product 

question - if you have the 11th gen Kindle, does it feel hollow at the centre portion when you tap the back? Mine feel hollow and that’s bothering me. This design must have been to reduce weight. Old Kindle is rock solid all around but it’s also heavier

5UJY9Ip.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, 0verlord said:

question - if you have the 11th gen Kindle, does it feel hollow at the centre portion when you tap the back? Mine feel hollow and that’s bothering me. This design must have been to reduce weight. Old Kindle is rock solid all around but it’s also heavier

@El Tigre Chino @North any views on this?

On 1/22/2023 at 11:06 AM, 0verlord said:

@El Tigre Chino @North any views on this?

I have a 7-8 year old kindle. Feels like a good weight to hold. 

The lighter weight may take some getting used because you’ve used the other one for years

On 1/20/2023 at 10:07 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Was saving for this and looking for cheapest since a long time. Finally got it. What an incredible and beautiful piece of action figure. So much shelf presence.

gZ3wVFH.jpg

byJAe43.jpg

rU44WUI.jpg

mu82mat.jpg

Looks brilliant, damages and source?

Edited by abhi90