What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

18 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

If you have an OLED, can you try and tell me if Interstellar DV has true blacks? I have heard Nolan elevates black levels in his movies so I just want to know.

I went through a space scene and it was true black to me (the black bars matched the space black), but that’s what my eyes say; some people are peaky and can say it’s not true black so hang around for more feedback.

16 minutes ago, hussain said:

Just bought the Bose QC35 ii. Now feeling post purchase dissonance. Please reply with "It is much better than Sony 100Xm3" please :/

Both have different sound sigs. Don't compare. QC35 is pretty neutral. 

1 hour ago, hussain said:

Im explicitly asking you guys to lie to me. 

Not a lie but I developed tinnitus after using the XM4 and apparently it’s a prevalent issue with the XM3 as well so maybe you dodged a bullet?

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Not a lie but I developed tinnitus after using the XM4 and apparently it’s a prevalent issue with the XM3 as well so maybe you dodged a bullet?

Unpopular opinion, but WHXM3/4 distort sound QUITE A BIT. Compare it to a good neutral can, and one can feel the difference. Ofcourse, their SS is more mass friendly. 

I need to try an open back headphone one of these days. Anyone cares to lend for a week ? :fear1:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Unpopular opinion, but WHXM3/4 distort sound QUITE A BIT. Compare it to a good neutral can, and one can feel the difference. Ofcourse, their SS is more mass friendly. 

I need to try an open back headphone one of these days. Anyone cares to lend for a week ? :fear1:

paisa bahut hai, tum ek Focal khareed lo :chair: