What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

16 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Meanwhile Sony lawyers:

GIF by Breaking Bad

haha. Not gonna sell these on Amazon, Flipkart or Insta until I get a license. This is merely for online forums like IVG or Whatsapp/FB Groups.

19 hours ago, lithuvien said:

Finally got my speaker set after waiting for two years due to multiple lockdowns:

Dali Oberon 7  + Denon 250BT

uTEJrR8.jpg

Amazing man. Many many congraulations!, I can't see the image, can you please re-upload it?

Congratulations! The Oberon's are :wub:  Did you also audition any other pairs and/ or the Oberon 5 and 9?

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Bhai image toh dikh nhi rhi hai.

Wahi to @lithuvien please re-upload

Amazing man. Many many congraulations!, I can't see the image, can you please re-upload it?

Congratulations! The Oberon's are :wub:  Did you also audition any other pairs and/ or the Oberon 5 and 9?

19 hours ago, lithuvien said:

Not sure what is happening. Couldn't see the image on my phone but it was visible when I see the page on my pc

Posting it here once again. Hopefully it doesn't bug out

8NrSE5P.jpg

Congratulations! The Oberon's are :wub:  Did you also audition any other pairs and/ or the Oberon 5 and 9?

I auditioned the Oberon 5 and Oberon 7. Found the Oberon 7 more to my liking for the kind of music I listen to. 

I didn't even look at the Oberon 9. It was way out of my budget

Amazing setup, they sound really good.

Now I'm assuming a sub is the next logical buy? :fear: