Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard

What next? 

Buy Rockstar also :roflroll::rofl:

70 billion is just too hard to sink in. Almost 10 times as much as Bethesda deal 

Edited by Vamos
  • Haha 1

Literally Pay to Win from Xbox. :rofl: Crazy deal though. Even after all those deals, they are still behind Sony in terms of revenue from Gaming just shows how much they shat in last gen. Come on Sony, show your cards now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamos said:

What next? 

Buy Rockstar also :roflroll::rofl:

70 billion is just too hard to sink in. Almost 7 times as much as Bethesda deal 

Looking at quality of games and IP, Bethesda now looks like a steal. 

14 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

What do MS gain here other than CoD (and Candy Crush I guess)? Feels like all other blizzard franchises were on the decline. 

Call of Duty, Warcraft, Candy Crush, Tony Hawk, Diablo, Overwatch, Spyro, Hearthstone, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot, StarCraft and more

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Call of Duty, Warcraft, Candy Crush, Tony Hawk, Diablo, Overwatch, Spyro, Hearthstone, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot, StarCraft and more

Crash bandicoot wont be an xbox exclusive I think. 

Edited by radicaldude

Thats what they said about the Bethesda games too. Only time will tell about exclusivity.

Unless other consoles start selling Gamepass as a subscription too.

I would imagine anti-trust business would kick in at some point with these acquisitions though right? Especially with the US political climate of wanting to split up conglomerates currently.

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Thats what they said about the Bethesda games too. Only time will tell about exclusivity.

Unless other consoles start selling Gamepass as a subscription too.

I would imagine anti-trust business would kick in at some point with these acquisitions though right? Especially with the US political climate of wanting to split up conglomerates currently.

There are still many big players in VG market. Anti-trust wouldn't kick-in unless the big three console makers try to buy each other.