Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard

13 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Everyone is talking about how all FPS gamers are now with Microsoft. I think a lot of people forgot that there is another category of games which MS now owns completely. Real time strategy games.

They now have Starcraft, Warcraft, Age Of Empires, Age Of Mythology, Rise Of Nations, Halo Wars. They literally own this genre now. Except for company of heros I don't know a single game with a significant marketshare which is not part of MS now. 

Frankly, this is one genre MS deserves. AOE was one of the biggest (If not the biggest) names in RTS. All toher devs pretty much ignored RTS genre as well. The last good AAA RTS I remember from someone other than MS was Starcraft 2 and it's expansions. After that Acti-Blizz went so down, they even somehow messed up Warcraft 3 Remake. Almost no one else other than MS is putting out regular RTS games anymore. RTS was pretty much considered a dead genre.

So I hope they do something with all of these IPs now and not just Age of Empires.

BTW you missed out Command and Conquer and Spellforce, so MS doesn't quite own all RTS IPs yet.

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I'm all for being optimistic. But what have we seen from Starfield to call it system seller.

'Expertly crafted' is way too early, let's not forget they also made FO76. 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Did you get an exclusive insider peek at the game in motion? 

The rest of us just got some concept arts and gif sized videos. 

You guys are missing the point.

To sell consoles, you need well executed exciting concepts.

Starfield is exciting concept. Will it be well executed? 

Time will tell.

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

:rofl:

instead of banning/warning some one for calling him xcock/xcuck.. you are going to warn @Mr. Comingle.. 

amazing moderation 

@CarbonCore @Assassins Creed @Joe Cool @HundredProofSam

You expect an Admin to give a f**k about it after getting abused by multiple fake accounts (1 confirmed from this person)

ok :rofl: 

50 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

My man that's an 'o' there.

This is 2nd time you are doing this in last 24 hours. Don't play smart by putting * when everyone knows your intentions. Consider yourself warned. 

48 minutes ago, AnK said:

Hey let's not abuse each oth....

....oh it's him,pls be my guest.

Same goes for you too. If you don't have anything to say then don't. Stop trying to derail and entice fighting. 

People don't have time to baby mansit you daily. 

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

instead of banning/warning some one for calling him xcock/xcuck.. you are going to warn @Mr. Comingle.. 

amazing moderation 

Would the other side of the fence be called P*ssies? Assuming this just flies here now.

18 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

amazing moderation 

Lol. No one called him anything. He himself imagined it & then accused me of having some personal grudge against him. The simple fact that he used to post here despite being banned from an alternate account ( a permanent bannable offense), compared ivg with some terrorist organisation and then abused me and my family including using casteist slurs tells you all that you need to know. 

Also, The last time radical said mods have a personal grudge against him, he got him an immediate ban and no one came to defend. If anything you must have pressed the like button below it. 

Also go and check ank or any fanboys warnings and check who banned them most. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Lol. No one called him anything. He himself imagined it & then accused me of having some personal grudge against him.

Actually this is 2nd time gecko did this in 24 hours. First time it was against hsk and now against adity. Both the posts were reported but here we are again.

compared ivg with some terrorist organisation and then abused me and my family including using casteist slurs tells you all that you need to know. 

You should have banned him right away. I don't know why you didn't or why you let him still post. 

@Mr. Comingle - ????? You got nothing to say on this? 

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

This is 2nd time you are doing this in last 24 hours. Don't play smart by putting * when everyone knows your intentions. Consider yourself warned. 

Ok, won't use that again.

Thought I had fooled every single person in the forum.

Grinning Season 6 GIF by The Office

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Lol. No one called him anything. He himself imagined it & then accused me of having some personal grudge against him. The simple fact that he used to post here despite being banned from an alternate account ( a permanent bannable offense), compared ivg with some terrorist organisation and then abused me and my family including using casteist slurs tells you all that you need to know. 

Also, The last time radical said mods have a personal grudge against him, he got him an immediate ban and no one came to defend. If anything you must have pressed the like button below it. 

Now that's just f*cked up (that's a 'u' for people wondering)

19 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

No issues. You can manage. 

If you try to install more games than you play, that could be an issue.

Well my ps5 is also used by cousins who play good amount of co-op so its an issue, i mean i can manage but why does a game size need to be that stupid big. 

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Well my ps5 is also used by cousins who play good amount of co-op so its an issue, i mean i can manage but why does a game size need to be that stupid big. 

Time for SSD upgrade bro

Yall are making big predictions wrt Starfield. I would stay away from that tbh. We've seen big developers fall easily with Fallout 76, Andromeda, Anthem, Cyberpunk etc.

Better to wait and see. This is going to be new tech for Bethesda. They've been re-treading old ground for a long time before this . 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 4

Just now, dylanjosh said:

Yall are making big predictions wrt Starfield. I would stay away from that tbh. We've seen big developers fall easily with Fallout 76, Andromeda, Anthem, Cyberpunk etc.

Better to wait and see 

Exactly. We don't even know what exactly is Starfield. Just some grand vision of the Devs (laden with concept arts and gifs)

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

oh my god!! imagine getting to hear all that for modding a gaming forum... a freaking gaming forum... wtf man!!

Edited by KrIzAliD

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Also go and check ank or any fanboys warnings and check who banned them most. 

I’ll do the honours myself. 

Look brothers & sisters what biased moderation looks like:- 

6-EBF5-F35-CE17-4-E27-BAAE-BBEA9-EA2783-

• Like 1