Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I’ll do the honours myself. 

Look brothers & sisters what biased moderation looks like:- 

6-EBF5-F35-CE17-4-E27-BAAE-BBEA9-EA2783-

Lol, you're collecting warnings like ash trying to collect Pokémons.

21 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Actually this is 2nd time gecko did this in 24 hours. First time it was against hsk and now against adity. Both the posts were reported but here we are again

He said "C*x". deniability and all.

Yesterday someone reported and complained  against zodak making personal remarks. Didn't bother then too. 

21 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You should have banned him right away. I don't know why you didn't or why you let him still post. 

Cause I really don't care. Don't think I permanently banned anyone over here except the  fake spammers & the ex- xbox India head :fear1:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Yall are making big predictions wrt Starfield. I would stay away from that tbh. We've seen big developers fall easily with Fallout 76, Andromeda, Anthem, Cyberpunk etc.

Better to wait and see. This is going to be new tech for Bethesda. They've been re-treading old ground for a long time before this . 

Agreed, we have entered the generation of getting hyped about a game after its release and reviews. Even BF2042 most recently shat the bed.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Cause I really don't care. Don't think I permanently banned anyone over here except the  fake spammers & the ex- xbox India head :fear1:

Anshu Mor? What did he do, made a Daddy_Mor account too? :D

2 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

i think yaha pe standup comedy karne aaya tha :P

KC  didnt like his jokes and kicked him

2 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Not him. Thank God he was not here. Uska jokes sunke main apne aap ko ban kar leta. 

The one before him, the one during 360 days

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Actually this is 2nd time gecko did this in 24 hours. First time it was against hsk and now against adity. Both the posts were reported but here we are again.

You should have banned him right away. I don't know why you didn't or why you let him still post. 

@Mr. Comingle - ????? You got nothing to say on this? 

I didn't post those things. That's probably the same guy sending everyone spoilers.

I called KC a moron for banning me for calling someone a cartoon and then did my 3 months ban like a good boy because I did realise I was wrong. 

You can't pin some other person's bullshit on me. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle

59 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

:rofl:

instead of banning/warning some one for calling him xcock/xcuck.. you are going to warn @Mr. Comingle.. 

amazing moderation 

@CarbonCore @Assassins Creed @Joe Cool @HundredProofSam

Gecko should clearly be banned for at least a month for calling people ‘xcucks’. Why is such derogatory name calling even being tolerated? 

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

Gecko should clearly be banned for at least a month for calling people ‘xcucks’. Why is such derogatory name calling even being tolerated? 

First of all, I didn't say "xcuck", I said 'xc*x'. And despite that, I said I won't use it on Joe's warning.

How many times have you asked the mods to ban me now? 

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

I seriously have a strong feeling that the guy who pretended to be Comingle (on the more abusive posts & spoilers) & Waveking (on multiple PM abuses). 

Is none other than 0verlord. 

I could be wrong but I just have a feeling somehow. 

Just now, AnK said:

I seriously have a strong feeling that the guy who pretended to be Comingle (on the more abusive posts & spoilers) & Waveking (on multiple PM abuses). 

Is none other than 0verlord. 

I could be wrong but I just have a feeling somehow. 

You're wrong. He never abuses. 

• Thanks 1