Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I seriously have a strong feeling that the guy who pretended to be Comingle (on the more abusive posts & spoilers) & Waveking (on multiple PM abuses). 

Is none other than 0verlord. 

I could be wrong but I just have a feeling somehow. 

We have ways of finding it out despite people trying to hide their identities or spoof their IP's etc. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

I seriously have a strong feeling that the guy who pretended to be Comingle (on the more abusive posts & spoilers) & Waveking (on multiple PM abuses). 

I could be wrong but I just have a feeling somehow. 

Please. I don’t have time for all that nonsense.

if you didn’t notice, I have a job and also recently cleared CFA Level 2 exam, which I posted here on Careers thread. Keeping a job and clearing Level 2 exam needs a lot of commitment, time and hard work. I am spending time in productive things in life and don’t spend time on sh*t which you are talking about 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Western RPGs too.

With them not owning cd projekt red & Larian they don't completely own it yet but yes I get what you mean.

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Only PC gaming community appreciate the strategy games, alot. 

You talking about strategy games in a forum where console gamers are dominant and specially most people plays on playstation. Their concerns are more into console vs console and general games or 30fps quality or variable 60 fps performance mode for games.

I see little talk of Strategy, MOBA, MMO, Competitive fps (read: Valorant, Apex, CS) here. It's not like this forum doesn't have people who plays them, but I think majority aren't that. Check out GamerConnect on FB, that community is huge and consists of huge number of PC and multiplat gamers.

Yeah I did notice that not a lot of discussion here is around these game. For me MS owning Warcraft, Diablo & Starcraft is huge. I literally grew up playing Age of Empires/Mythology, Warcraft and other Strategy games, while I am not into the competitive side of these games I do enjoy playing these games in single player a lot. They have really well crafted stores and the gameplay itself is so much fun as well. 

I know the forum is dominated by console gamers but I am pretty sure everyone here would have played Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, Diablo 2, AOE 2 in their lives. These games are cult classic. 

36 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

We have ways of finding it out despite people trying to hide their identities or spoof their IP's etc. 

if you want to verify my identity and check out my LinkedIn profile, send me a DM, I’ll share my LinkedIn profile link. Hopefully that’ll help quell any such doubts 

offer open for anyone else who’s having doubts but if I send you the link, then you also have to send me a connection request

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

if you want to verify my identity and check out my LinkedIn profile, send me a DM, I’ll share my LinkedIn profile link. Hopefully that’ll help quell any such doubts 

offer open for anyone else who’s having doubts but if I send you the link, then you also have to send me a connection request

I didn't accuse you of anything so direct it towards whoever did so. 

But plz don't take us for fools and deny that this is not your alt account. @Panopticon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I am vehemently denying this particular allegation. That’s it. 

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

First of all, I didn't say "xcuck", I said 'xc*x'. And despite that, I said I won't use it on Joe's warning.

How many times have you asked the mods to ban me now? 

Didn't somebody did get banned for calling radicaldude r****dude? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Could've been a warning maybe. :P

16 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Didn't somebody did get banned for calling radicaldude r****dude? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Could've been a warning maybe. :P

Man, I really rustled the jimmies of the xGang... uwu

Also you forgot this...

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Repeated offence vs second warning, didn't even know there there was a first warning until today :roflroll:

Edited by gecko89

Just now, radicaldude said:

Fearful? Lol!! 👇

Ofcourse MS will honor all agreement and contracts, but once they all expired then we will see. 

Also, its MS they never will say openly anything negative till acquisition is complete. Lol.

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Fearful is an understatement. Jim is probably hiding under his bed weeping and calling Square and Capcom to please let them be acquired by Sony. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TRMNTR said:

WTF?! Dude, I was just conversing with you and you chose to reply with that. Ok.

Ok, my bad. Thought you were also asking the mods to ban me, like that lord guy.